yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StarTrainer-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Nice, for a show that went to shit hopefully it's trainer won't, looking forward to the Hekapoo content. Sucks the gimmick for this title is yet another Mind Control, such a boring and overused Mcguffin.

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
looks like it needs an incest tag, unless the mom isn't given a bj to Marco in that pic.
Someone didn't bother reading the dev notes, I see. And here the dev went to all the trouble to mention *in the dev notes* that THIS IS AN ALTERNATE STORYLINE WHERE ALL CHARACTERS ARE 18+ AND NOBODY IS RELATED BY BLOOD. Pity, how many people cannot be bothered to read the OP.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Someone didn't bother reading the dev notes, I see. And here the dev went to all the trouble to mention *in the dev notes* that THIS IS AN ALTERNATE STORYLINE WHERE ALL CHARACTERS ARE 18+ AND NOBODY IS RELATED BY BLOOD. Pity, how many people cannot be bothered to read the OP.
If anything this is exactly why this needs an incest tag, the public perception will automatically default to "this is incest" before they can bother reading into any fanmade retcons. It's similar to the 1000 year old loli argument which you can try to sell but ultimately the public wins every time. Why even bother with a title like this anyway, it's a stupid plot with no gameplay to quickly click on H scenes, just own up to it.

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
If anything this is exactly why this needs an incest tag, the public perception will automatically default to "this is incest" before they can bother reading into any fanmade retcons. It's similar to the 1000 year old loli argument which you can try to sell but ultimately the public wins every time. Why even bother with a title like this anyway, it's a stupid plot with no gameplay to quickly click on H scenes, just own up to it.
Believe me, I'm well aware of how public perception "reads" things. However, *officially* "there is no incest" so no tag is actually needed or appropriate unless someone patches it. Which, honestly, I can't see any reason why any of the usual modders would bother for a simple trainer like this. They have enough to keep up with already, just dealing with larger, more complex and more popular games.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Mind control, and Star vs? Def gonna check this out! And the style looks close to the animation, which is always a plus! If you can hypno Star and Jackie and friends, def a must support!

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
whats the mind control and how much? hopefully its our character using mind control on the others

TrickyXTreat

Oct 22, 2021
Probably better than the ending of the show
Kinda of a dumb question but what would be a better ending though? But in a way for me a better ending is that magic is Not destroyed but incorporated and we get to see more of how Now Marco can Deal With Magic . Would be cool to see some magic combined with Martial arts .

Reactions: Chris2041

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Kinda of a dumb question but what would be a better ending though? But in a way for me a better ending is that magic is Not destroyed but incorporated and we get to see more of how Now Marco can Deal With Magic . Would be cool to see some magic combined with Martial arts .
The last two seasons are rushed af and to much drama Whit the ships in the end star do what toffee want because selfish reasons

Aug 15, 2023
so it's "not incest" because of Patreon no doubt. But it's still incest because come on. Well, looks like I'm good to ignore it unless there's a ipatch.

Hey Devs, if you want to make a game parody of an IP without incest, don't choose to make a game in which the characters in that IP, who are blood related family in said IP, fuck.

Reactions: Paprika

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
so it's "not incest" because of Patreon no doubt. But it's still incest because come on. Well, looks like I'm good to ignore it unless there's a ipatch.

Hey Devs, if you want to make a game parody of an IP without incest, don't choose to make a game in which the characters in that IP, who are blood related family in said IP, fuck.
It is incest but at the same time is not its complicated

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes