Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
Half the sex scenes are ridiculously annoying to get. Needs a walkthrough or you having wayyyyyy too much time for trial and error.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
hm... funny... jane looked more black before and john looked more like an grey-dust-ash guy then in these pics.
maybe we can expect some improvement about this. character (specially john) are pretty ugly for now due to their skin color

hey ! no racism ... just saying that john have grey skin that make him very weird looking

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
More Images from The Mad Doc for New and Old - Alexandra, Anaya, and Chole
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cirro84

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i dont remeber this pictures from ep.2 its for next up.?and Kani+m/f too?
its bonus patreon pictures, just render for show new models/iray/textures . not ingame pics

D

Deleted member 7072

Does anyone know what file the dialogue is stored in? The SJW fake gender pronouns are extremely annoying, I want to find and replace all instances of them

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
just a small recent info from the dev

"" Episode 3 should be done before the end of February, maybe sooner, but that's my deadline. ""

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
@Muff Diver, download is now at v2.1? I suggest adding this to OP info:
Download Link(s): Episode 2 v2.1: The Hegemony (Public Release; Downloads include previous Episode 1) :)

Last edited:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Thanks @Cirro84 been a while since i checked on the mad doc Updating Op New version 2.1 + extras

Reactions: Cirro84

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
hope they put more content this time
not sure

"" Releases take a few months generally as for the most part I am a solo dev working two full time jobs (working on the game and a retail management job). Episode 3 is going much faster than the previous two, a lot of that is due to the massive upgrade we've done to the characters and the rendering process (though that upgrade of the process, which started after Episode 2 released in the middle of October, just finished in the first half of December (truth be told there's still a couple characters that need updating but they are not in Episode 3 or the upcoming Patreon exclusive comics)).

Episode 3 should be done before the end of February, maybe sooner, but that's my deadline. ""

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes