Others Abandoned Starlet Trainer [v0.1] [Captain N]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

kasper1231

Jun 14, 2017
This game leaves you with absolutely no choices, other than pick a genre?
This is yet another game with a perfect concept, ruined by an uncreative mind who is also to lazy to go into the depth.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm pretty sure one of the RPGM games fits that bill - though a lot of them get abandoned. Try Elena's Life (no promises).
Mhm, i know the game, george there was promoted from landlord to highschool dean. But its a lechertown setup.
What i'm talking about is more like.. Sisterly Lust, but where the mc would be a neighbour perhaps? And mom could sill have a husband? In that game the mother has three girls, one is kinda engaged with a real dick of a boyfriend. Dirty Pool has very similar vibes, but of course the mc is your average good looking dude and the family is his sister and her children, without a husband so the homeinvading is more like homeseducing there, who accept him in after the mc went through a nasty divorce. I think basically all incest setup could work, they would only require a still present husband, +1-2 extra daughter with boyfriends/fiances.
Just imagine Milfy City with george who invades the home of Linda, Caroline and Sarah as, for example, the brother of Linda's husband :)

Reactions: moddy1

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Mhm, i know the game, george there was promoted from landlord to highschool dean.
Not what I was thinking of, then. There was one where he was the neighbor in an apartment building (and had a pervy son, of course).

Rileyfksurmom

Sep 1, 2017
Not a fan of fat MCs but if the dev uses real celeb models for inspiration I can see them coming after him. Especially this #metoo movement. Like don't use any female celeb that came out on him.
Just change there names slightly, this could be hot af

echilog

Oct 28, 2017
decent renders BUT...
I dont want to play as some weird mutant creature, he doesn't even look human.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
really ?? i mean .. REALLY ?

when i suggest to change george by adding some mustache or beard... it wasnt an specific idea...

at least, glad to see someone have listen to me but...

when i say that, it was more a kind of " this char need different morph" , instead of just giving him a beard. his face, his body, everything can be changed. put at least a bit of effort trying to create original chars, not just ducktape a beard on him and voila..

*sight* ... i guess i m gonna think again twice before giving an advice.. but i m glad to see some peoples listen to me :)

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
also.. i m sorry but...

what the fuck is that ?

is her dress not rigged with autofit or what ? how can you validate a render like this and put it in a game ? i mean seriously ...

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
also.. i m sorry but...

what the fuck is that ?

is her dress not rigged with autofit or what ? how can you validate a render like this and put it in a game ? i mean seriously ...
LOL yeah and it's not like the dev just overlooked it. That clothing is so obvious, they must have spent a long time looking at it before finally deciding "meh, it's fine." Lazy.

If this one survives past 0.000000000000001 version curse I might give it a try.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
LOL yeah and it's not like the dev just overlooked it. That clothing is so obvious, they must have spent a long time looking at it before finally deciding "meh, it's fine." Lazy.

If this one survives past 0.000000000000001 version curse I might give it a try.
i dont know man... maybe i m exaggerrated. its just.. i make my own games for months now, gonna pop it out soon. i waste 2-3 hours per render, i do my best to make each renders great... fixing the most single shit on it. its not even iray, i cant, i use 3delight...

and in same time, i see that... that make 2 times in 3 days... wtf.

i dont know, but for me, that look like some rushed game to spread for easy money. obvious things like this scream me : " i dont give a fuck ! just give me money ! "

meantime i turn crazy myself wasting soo much time to trying make a "at least" decent game with 3delight and my shitty pc.
maybe that why i sound soo cruel about that :/

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Ah, maybe I wasn't clear in my reply. I agree with you :)

You're completely right, whoever made that render obviously didn't care that it looks like crap.
no worry, i got your reply. just thinking i was maybe a bit rude to the dev about that :)

but i agree, its obvious and a proof of lazyness or "dont give a fuck'ess" .

you made the render in DAZ, you got it, you put it in the game, you test the game ( at least i test ) .. you got the render in his final form like 5 or more time in the eyes..... obviously you cant miss that.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Hello? Reality Check?
Life is not always fair. And if you do check out most of the wealthiest are fat fucks. They will always have booty coz money talks man. Its already a parody and so called #MeToo movement Star(Villian) was imitated, so don't speak just play, I believe its gonna be hell of a 'ride'. ;)

BTW, I would love if the mc is a netori, stealing girls from other and casting couch even Asians... ahemm....
Hey, like I said, I like the premise. But when I play games, I am the main character, and there are plenty of games I don't play because of the MC. This guy is so much everything I find physically disgusting in other men, I just can't do it. But for those who can over look that then I'm sure it can be a fun game to play.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Oh, a promising blackmailing/corruption (?) with some starlet management (?) game... I'll definitely follow that one :)

Reactions: ponyguy
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes