Fed

May 14, 2017
3 - Install "starless_full_patch.exe" - to remove censorship - Included.

Included in the main file!
I understand that but I don't think the main patch is compatible with the uncensor or it's not "suppose" to be used with it. I could be wrong but here it says that the main patch is intended to be used with the original censored version where as the fan made one here updates and uncensors the game.

Reactions: ponyguy and Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
I understand that but I don't think the main patch is compatible with the uncensor or it's not "suppose" to be used with it. I could be wrong but here it says that the main patch is intended to be used with the original censored version where as the fan made one here updates and uncensors the game.
Same thing both ways - works exactly the same.
Just checked - is all in one - mine just has one extra step.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Fed

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
OK all - need to figure out how to put this all together now. There seem to be 2 iterations of the complete game (Starless.rar on Gdrive and the torrent file with the english patch). Which do I use? Got the order for the patch(s) afterwards, but it seems it shouldn't start with both of these?? The top one would be my best guess...

EDIT - just noticed the new posts up above. Think I can figure it out...

Screen Shot 2017-07-30 at 9.23.32 PM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Twistty

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
It's only in one of the bad endings I believe. But yeah... you really should know what you're getting into if you pick up something like this. Here's a review:

And if you want something with the same artwork, Bible Black or Discipline are a bit more tame but still contain hard fetishes.

Goukijin

Jun 3, 2017
It's only in one of the bad endings I believe. But yeah... you really should know what you're getting into if you pick up something like this. Here's a review:

And if you want something with the same artwork, Bible Black or Discipline are a bit more tame but still contain hard fetishes.

The only thing that is really a hard no for me in this is the castration. Especially if it shows the whole kit and caboodle coming undone. But, if it is skippable, I'll give it a shot. I've heard of those other two as well, but mostly the anime that came from em.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
- You ONLY - need the G-Drive download or the torrent - not both - LOL
Uncensored patch is included in both.
Just need to download the 1.2 Update separately.
Cheers

Reactions: XeroCider

Anthe1932

Mar 17, 2017
I have a complaint about your poll... there is no option for "Of course, but otters are better"
Also would appreciate an answer for the same question others have had; are any of the fetishes able to be skipped?
After reading too far into some of AS109's doujin/comics/whatever I have a strong desire to stay the hell away from anything guro, and I have never really understood the whole scat fetish.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
I have a complaint about your poll... there is no option for "Of course, but otters are better"
Also would appreciate an answer for the same question others have had; are any of the fetishes able to be skipped?
After reading too far into some of AS109's doujin/comics/whatever I have a strong desire to stay the hell away from anything guro, and I have never really understood the whole scat fetish.
Never actually played the game - so I am not sure - just filling a game request.
And Beavers ARE Better!! LOL

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
The poll is amazing. The game... a little less XD
But yeah, I agree with the others by saying that the Chara design and everything that concern the art of this game is simply marvelous c:

..now that i think about, i never completed at all. Probably because i didn't want to see more, but just the "happy" ending LOL

Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
That fucking poll :coldsweat:
Take it you voted - "Twistty - You're an idiot!!!" Lmfao

Hi - the Beavers back!!!

Reactions: TCMS

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
This poll...
This game tho is...................interesting to say the least.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I can say one thing... Marie is one of my favourite hentai milfs of all time. And other girls not too far off either. Empress is generally one of my favourite companies. Art is glorious, story is awesome (it's Sei Shoujo after all). When i first read it, some scenes seemed a bit hardcore for me, but not that much (it's will nothing for you, if you have some serious experience in this kinda games). Even though whole story builded around sex, there is a ton of dramatic and other very interesting stuff.

Of course, you can't see all scenes in one walkthrough. There is a ton of endings and variations. I can't really remember, but i think you can't avoid scat. Guro and other stuff like that... i think yes.

Umm... please tell me said dick-chopping is skippable.
Of course it is, it's just one of the bad endings, as i remember. There is a ton of guides how to get each ending.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes