• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Longs

May 11, 2019
My friend, you can leave the livingroom by the door near the tv. And you can leave the house by the door left to the stairs.. which door you are talking about??
Thanks, I thought this door near the TV and there is an exit, but it does not open, it turns out there is a map near the pool

Jun 28, 2022
Ya, it looks like MC needs to really brush his teeth with tooth whitener...they're looking really grey. And seeing the red ass holes on the woman is just gross. It's red because they had a messy shit, are not clean so it's causing a rash. And is she also on the rag as well? Gross. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1899267
Are you stuck on this other than the game's plot and renders? what is wrong with the mc's teeth, i cant see anything wrong here.Did you ever see anus and clitoris in the real life?i dont think so. I've never saw yellow anus or any other colour. If u wanna criticize something about game, it should be rational

• Angry
Reactions: NakkiMuki

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
My friend, if u read correctly you'd see i said that i dont wanna spoil the "content". I released the game just 6 hours ago :). I will add the tags of the future fetishes to developer notes . Also you seemed very prejudiced to me
The tags of future events don't reveal anything, but they can save you from a lot of anger and the loss of supporters, when they know what you want to bring out in your game. If there is a surprise NTR in the game, then it will raise the fifth world war here. Then the anger will also be directed at you. Also some of the supporters who have already come leave when they hate the content that came as a surprise in the game. For example, I hate these things: NTR, swinging, sharing, femdom, lesbian/gay, futa/trans, MMF, other cocks and above all forced fetishes. It would be damn good if some DEV made all fetishes optional, because not everyone likes all fetishes. I'm not even going to download this game when the upcoming tags have gangbang and it usually refers to MMMMMMMF action. With MMF action, you also drive away all Harem fans. They can't stand the fact that women are also fucked by some other cock. This game would be suitable for everyone if the player could right at the beginning of the game press the button to turn off all the fetishes that he does not want to see. It means that it doesn't happen in any other way, i.e. it doesn't even happen in the background. In the case of NTR, skipping is not even an option, because the crap still happens in the background, so it has to be completely avoidable.

A beginner dev doesn't even understand these things unless he has browsed this forum. Many DEVs have incurred the wrath of the players for the very reason that they have either not understood things or have not told what is coming up in the game. In the worst case, the game can be buried at that point.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Tip 5: Blackmail is a completely wrong way to get supporters. From that picture, you get the impression that the players are being blackmailed. In the style of "if you don't pay I won't make the game". There are many devs here who have been making the game for several years and still not many supporters. Supporters will only come with hard work and good content. If those things are not in place, then there is no point in even being in this field. The first release has no chance of getting many supporters. So let's look at that amount sometime in a few months, when more content has become available to play.

VIRHE.jpg

Jun 28, 2022
Tip 5: Blackmail is a completely wrong way to get supporters. From that picture, you get the impression that the players are being blackmailed. In the style of "if you don't pay I won't make the game". There are many devs here who have been making the game for several years and still not many supporters. Supporters will only come with hard work and good content. If those things are not in place, then there is no point in even being in this field. The first release has no chance of getting many supporters. So let's look at that amount sometime in a few months, when more content has become available to play.

View attachment 1899731
Areu kidding me? Or are u okay? I know that first version of game won't be supported by many people. This is the first GOAL I will update the game regularly. There is nothing about blackmailing the supporters.Also It's all your thoughts about tags is subjective Some likes blackmailing and some don't. If you don't like the blackmail tag so don't play the game. Also i think the renders are good and i never heard from you nice comment about the renders. From this point you are not well intentioned about game developers. Don' t make pointless critics.

• Angry
Reactions: jdw6

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Areu kidding me? Or are u okay? I know that first version of game will supported by many people. This is the first GOAL I will update the game regularly. There is nothing about blackmailing the supporters.Also It's all your thoughts about tags is subjective Some likes blackmailing and some don't. If you don't like the blackmail tag so don't play the game. Also i think the renders are good and i never heard from you nice comment about the renders. From this point you are not well intentioned about game developers. Don' t make pointless critics.
Then change that text from that point, so it doesn't give the impression that you only work for money.

If you listen to customers, both good and bad feedback, you can become a very good dev, but at this moment, your attitude and communication are not enough for this job.

Jun 28, 2022
Then change that text from that point, so it doesn't give the impression that you only work for money.
From your perspective, all developers with patreon pages should give impression working for money?should they close their patreon page? Your perspective is pointless and not well intentioned bro i don't take you seriously.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
From your perspective, all developers with patreon pages should give impression working for money?should they close their patreon page? Your perspective is pointless and not well intentioned bro i don't take you seriously.
Are you stupid or something? There have been a few devs here who only do it for money. Their games haven't lasted more than a couple of updates and then they've given up because money doesn't come just by waiting. They don't last very long here. What is written on your website is exactly that. "When I reach this goal, I will add more content to the game". If you don't work for money, you won't get it. Try to figure it out.

Jun 28, 2022

If you listen to customers, both good and bad feedback, you can become a very good dev, but at this moment, your attitude and communication are not enough for this job.
Don't play my game bro. You are talking negative everytime. Your goal is not making critics. You just wanna newbie developers quit his work. And it never be happen :)

• Angry

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Don't play my game bro. You are talking negative everytime. Your goal is not making critics. You just wanna newbie developers quit his work. And it never be happen :)
I do NOT want new devs to quit, but from experience I say that you should take the tips or you won't last here. With that attitude of yours, you are destroying yourself. I've been here for years and I know the situations and the fates of the new devs. LISTEN to what you are told and believe them, or if you don't listen, you can go to hell at the same time, because you can't stand it here. YOU are the customer service, we are the customers. In general, you should listen to more experienced people.

Jun 28, 2022
Are you stupid or something? There have been a few devs here who only do it for money. Their games haven't lasted more than a couple of updates and then they've given up because money doesn't come just by waiting. They don't last very long here. What is written on your website is exactly that. "When I reach this goal, I will add more content to the game". If you don't work for money,
I do NOT want new devs to quit, but from experience I say that you should take the tips or you won't last here. With that attitude of yours, you are destroying yourself. I've been here for years and I know the situations and the fates of the new devs. LISTEN to what you are told and believe them, or if you don't listen, you can go to hell at the same time, because you can't stand it here. YOU are the customer service, we are the customers. In general, you should listen to more experienced people.
OKAY BRO OKAY.

Jun 28, 2022
1) Ok NakkiMuki dude you need to chill the fuck out, you're not helping. You're coming off as an entitled know-it-all prick. You might be a "customer", but the type of customer that gets thrown out by security. So chill out with that shit.

2) tastycandy3366 I know you probably didn't mean it that way, but the wording in your patreon goals post can be a bit better. Instead of saying "without stop", which the other douchebag misinterepted as "I'll stop". Say something like "will go smoothly" or "I'll be able to devote more time" etc.

3) tastycandy3366 I don't think that revealing future tags counts as spoiler. Also if you want to have some fetishes in the "maybe at some point" category you can make that clear as well, like if you want to run patreon polls etc.

In the end, the more communication and transparency, the better. That's what the other guy was trying to say.
Thank you for advice mate. You are right. I changed little bit the text of first goal.

Jun 28, 2022
1) Ok NakkiMuki dude you need to chill the fuck out, you're not helping. You're coming off as an entitled know-it-all prick. You might be a "customer", but the type of customer that gets thrown out by security. So chill out with that shit.

2) tastycandy3366 I know you probably didn't mean it that way, but the wording in your patreon goals post can be a bit better. Instead of saying "without stop", which the other douchebag misinterepted as "I'll stop". Say something like "will go smoothly" or "I'll be able to devote more time" etc.

3) tastycandy3366 I don't think that revealing future tags counts as spoiler. Also if you want to have some fetishes in the "maybe at some point" category you can make that clear as well, like if you want to run patreon polls etc.

In the end, the more communication and transparency, the better. That's what the other guy was trying to say.
Also i added the planned tags to the title. I know that tags are not spoiler. Someone asked for character's path and then i said cannot spoil content for "him".

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
opinion about renders of the game?
MC-esque.

Unfortunatly the dev's attitude (from many comments) is about the same: MC-esque.
Ignoring both as a result.

Serious advice:
if someone comments on "can't leave house" listen that means it's not as obvious as you think it is.
if someone says you sound like you are "blackmailing" supporters, listen! It means what you posted/wrote makes you sound like an ass.
if you want people to support you, never argue with someone and never tell a user they're wrong (or even imply they're idiots) -- you've done all three.

Maybe this will help you. But I highly doubt it, you don't seem willing to take advice, criticism, or even provide straight-forward answers to people asking for help.

• Love
Reactions: e-disfunction
Jun 28, 2022
MC-esque.

Unfortunatly the dev's attitude (from many comments) is about the same: MC-esque.
Ignoring both as a result.

Serious advice:
if someone comments on "can't leave house" listen that means it's not as obvious as you think it is.
if someone says you sound like you are "blackmailing" supporters, listen! It means what you posted/wrote makes you sound like an ass.
if you want people to support you, never argue with someone and never tell a user they're wrong (or even imply they're idiots) -- you've done all three.

Maybe this will help you. But I highly doubt it, you don't seem willing to take advice, criticism, or even provide straight-forward answers to people asking for help.
I helped everyone who asked questions about the game and listened the advice of everyone who made a rational criticism. If you read what this man wrote, you will see that he only speaks negatively and is not a well-intentioned person. I'll listen to your advice too, thanks ; but I never listen to such people. That man's purpose is not to criticize, his purpose is to disparage.

Last edited: