3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Star-Rippers-Main-Title.png

Overview:
Join the crew of The Eclipse on their missions and journeys throughout the Universe in this Comic Book turned to a VN.
10 Years after the events of the comic book the crew is back on a new mission. See what happens as the story unfolds!​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-24
Release Date: 2023-11-23
Developer: TabooMedia - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.3.0a
Language: English
Other Games: Pineapple Valley
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

It_LGn.png 18.png 28.png 48.png 59.png ZgJtOU.png a2s107.png s3i8.png

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StarRippers-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: PunkHooligan

DIKnemero

Dec 15, 2021
I can't tell if the story is good or bad because it's too short to understand. The episode ends after 2 minutes. Apart from that, the rendering quality is very good. MC looks good, looks like a Viking. A Viking man in space... Soo... If the story is told well, this game will improve.

Congratulations and good luck..

Reactions: morphiospain

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Looks nice from the preview pictures. The overview sounds interesting as well. I'll give the game a shot.

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
It will be so good wasn't it? Describes this ultra short intro. From what we see, things look nice... I hope the updates are way more substantial than this or at least they come in very fast. Because short updates with long waits only lead to frustration.
Peace :(

Reactions: MarsUltor

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Is there going to be little Godzilla content? :ROFLMAO:

I love comic books, Let's see how this unfolds.
Thanks, Taboomedia

Reactions: Zemax

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I haven't read the comic of this. I assume that's not needed to understand what's going on in this VN, right? Anyway, I've bookmarked it for later. Looking forward to diving in soon. :)
Too short to name it V1.0 , maybe V0.01 should have been apt.
Not really. Versioning of games is decently variable. Realistically, v1.0 in almost any other context outside of applications and similar would mean the very first incarnation of something. Knowing it's v1.0 now as the first release just means you'll know what to expect going forward — none of this 0.0.000.000.01 stuff that can potentially be even more confusing.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
I haven't read the comic of this. I assume that's not needed to understand what's going on in this VN, right? Anyway, I've bookmarked it for later. Looking forward to diving in soon. :)

Not really. Versioning of games is decently variable. Realistically, v1.0 in almost any other context outside of applications and similar would mean the very first incarnation of something. Knowing it's v1.0 now as the first release just means you'll know what to expect going forward — none of this 0.0.000.000.01 stuff that can potentially be even more confusing.
1.0 always means finished. Always. Just like 2.0 means second full version. It's almost as if they teach versioning and what iterations are in programming. Dumb ppl ignoring it doesn't change that.

Reactions: mofonistik

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
1.0 always means finished. Always. Just like 2.0 means second full version. It's almost as if they teach versioning and what iterations are in programming. Dumb ppl ignoring it doesn't change that.
Clearly not always, or this wouldn't have that version number, would it? Ideally that's what they would do (it's versioning best practice, yes). You can think whatever you want about the developer using that number, but it doesn't change the fact that this is the number given.

My point was that maybe this developer doesn't have formal training and so never learned versioning. Maybe without being taught best practices, "1.0" makes sense to them. I have no idea why it's got that version number. I'm neither defending nor criticizing them. Rather than moan about it, I choose to take note of it so I know what version might be newer than another. It's almost as if life doesn't always go the way we expect and we have to deal with how it is anyway. Irritable ppl getting frustrated over it doesn't change that.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote