jr2009166

Oct 21, 2022
so i was going back playing it since they added the gallery but i didn't get this one can't remember if there was anything else on day 2 with iris after check up. can any one check and tell me what it is. before anyone says, yes i did the cleaning mini and got the dildo play followed by nurse bot pegging but it didn't unlock the gallery

May 21, 2019
He just needs a cock cage and obedience training, he'll be fine. Trust me im an expert.
I wonder if accessories like that will be possible in the future, like in Tale of Androgyny. Would probably scale up the amount of work that'd have to go into the game but it would be nice.

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
I wonder if accessories like that will be possible in the future, like in Tale of Androgyny. Would probably scale up the amount of work that'd have to go into the game but it would be nice.
YES. Chastity will be in the game , collars too. How itll be implemented I dont know.

Im curious about the technical details if there are still post-processing that has to be done once there is a finished version and an accessory is added or removed to make alt. Im guessing some, but perhaps not much for a cb or a collar because its small?
VP even spoke of outfit variations (if he has time), that sounds like a fair bit of extra work / version.

On one hand being left in chastity is hot but on the other even scenes that are already made would have to have an alt version, thats big big work. Unless, its not in the chapter 1 location but in chaper 2. edit: Thinking further, it'd only be real fun if your other parners reacted to it. So perhaps its not even the screen variations but the new scenes and dialogs that will inflate the production time. Well, if there is no other way just make chastity mandatory, problem solved. (jk) (not jk)

Last edited:

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
so i was going back playing it since they added the gallery but i didn't get this one can't remember if there was anything else on day 2 with iris after check up. can any one check and tell me what it is. before anyone says, yes i did the cleaning mini and got the dildo play followed by nurse bot pegging but it didn't unlock the gallery
To get it when you are asked who on the ship you like and want to be with choose the doctor when she stops by her room and tell you to stand and wait choose to look around , you will find her butterfly collection .....tell her its beautiful ....

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
it will all be part of feminization training on the station at the dress shop in the market would be my guess ......as none of it is yet implemented

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I guess I'll just wait and see. Tbh I'm not really much into feminization stuff but if it has toys like cages and plugs I'd probably check it out.
Well since it is in the market at the dress shop i am sure that unless you go there voluntarily and ask for it ...you probably wont have to endure it if you don't want .......that said I am sort of a TRY-sexual ...hell I will try anything once LOL :alien: :love: :ROFLMAO:

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Is there any futa on female or male on futa in this game? Any woman seen in this game?
Currently no. But two futas kiss each other at one point during a threesome. And the MC sticks his tongue in a futa's ass as he tries to please her.

So do with that what you will.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
In my honest opinion, this game is one dimensional AF, doesnt even try to do anything more than it's core niche. It is obvious that this game is for the mindless futa slave fans(the character not the actual players), but the dev didnt lie about it like I have seen other devs do, so thats a plus.

Still, This setup is not for me and usually would be a 100% negative. I dont even know what the plot actually is...though I do remember not liking the bar lady and the doctor in particular from earlier on.

So why do I still bother?...well the renders honestly. Granted theres only 2 characters that I actually find somewhat attractive, but a huge part of it is that the MC actually looks the part.I would describe myself as an "immersion player" but the MC is so much of a fem-bitchboi that I can just simply watch the scenes and not care about that.

Also it is not as arbitrarily dark and depressing as some of the other games of this kind. At least I dont think the MC has been threatened with literal death for simply being male and breathing air.

So despite all of that I still find myself being entertained, and that is worth something.
Interesting perspective.

> this game is one dimensional AF, doesnt even try to do anything more than it's core niche

I think this is one of the game's strengths honestly. I've played so many games that try and branch out but it doesn't make them better. This game does it straight forward. Meet a futa you like, spend time with her, and fuck.

> I dont even know what the plot actually is

The main character (who I will call the Spacer) is starting his career as a Spacer and working to pay off his debt to the bar lady. So the main story is him training with the futa women of a big ship called Despina. He's basically a rookie hire for a company. It's implied that there will be voyages that they will take that could bring us to new planets.

Backstory. There is an organization called the Union that has a bunch of planets under their jurisdiction. They have also banned futa from the main worlds and that's why you can find so many of them out here. This organization is tyrannical and there is conflict between space pirates, the Union, and independent planets trying to survive.

There is a also a religion of futa women that fuck bitch boys and it's hinted that we might get a few scenes with them, later on.

> I do remember not liking the bar lady and the doctor in particular from earlier on.

Personal taste is fine. I liked the doctor because if you behave like a brat, she doesn't get offended, instead she says "Oh, you WANT me to punish you? Well now let's have some fun." And she welcomes the challenge.

> Granted theres only 2 characters that I actually find somewhat attractive

Tell us who!

> So despite all of that I still find myself being entertained, and that is worth something.

Glad to hear it!

Reactions: Sakyazel

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Does anyone have the characters update routine. How long until next tessa update.
Here.
roadplan.jpg

-----------------------
I will be waiting the next couple of weeks before trying the update on my tier. It gives times for Lise's part to be finished and for Void to fix any minor issue (like spelling mistakes). :)
Besides i am actually having fun with Fallout 76.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Interesting perspective.

> this game is one dimensional AF, doesnt even try to do anything more than it's core niche

I think this is one of the game's strengths honestly. I've played so many games that try and branch out but it doesn't make them better. This game does it straight forward. Meet a futa you like, spend time with her, and fuck.

> I dont even know what the plot actually is

> I do remember not liking the bar lady and the doctor in particular from earlier on.

Personal taste is fine. I liked the doctor because if you behave like a brat, she doesn't get offended, instead she says "Oh, you WANT me to punish you? Well now let's have some fun." And she welcomes the challenge.

> Granted theres only 2 characters that I actually find somewhat attractive

Tell us who!

> So despite all of that I still find myself being entertained, and that is worth something.

Glad to hear it!
My take is totally different

as to the plot : you are a station rat that longs for adventure, but you are also flat broke, In debt, and have zero training
As to your submissive nature, it stands to reason You are out of your element, chances are your confidence is not high. you been bullied all your life and when you did try to fight back you got your ass kicked a LOT. you want better but you lack the willpower to make it happen.

Ginny : THE BAR

She is a hustler street smart and wise she took pity on you, and developed a crush on you, after you did some work for her.
She is giving you an opportunity to relocate and make something of your self ......she sent you enough money to get you off the rock you were on which probably saved you from ending up in Jail or worse , .as you had to live by your wits and that meant something doing illegal and dangerous stuff for people.

So Ginny is definitely, a friend that got you out of a jam. She is also a Shrewd business owner and she expects a return on the investment she made into you, whether that is in the bed or in credits is up to you and she is open to either (sex or money )

so on a scale of 1 to 10 on looks personality etc

Ginny is a 8 overall

The only one I am not real fond of YET is the doctor
And its the heavy dominatrix vibe she puts off ....which would be great if you are into that

she hits around a 7 on my scale ATM

the rest of the crew is a Strong 9 in all categories , lets just say I would Sign up for the long haul on the Despina floating between Engineering security and logistics and trying my level best to AVOID the INFIRMARY most of the time

as for the game being one Dimensional ...maybe but there are plenty of jobs you can learn as well and places to work to make money .... besides the apprenticeship on the DESPINA ...
there are other jobs
the Mining job ,odd jobs at the spaceport, work at the bar ETC.....
and with Ginny's path you got a small scavenger ship and I am sure there will be more scavenger jobs

keep in mind you are still on the station at the moment and you adventures in space have not even started, so who knows what awaits out there .....

the game has a bit of the Trials in tainted space/ Firefly... vibe (which I love )

with a mix of Great characters and story the art is top notch ...though some animations would be cool if possible I know in Ren'py it means a lot of extra coding to make happen, as ren'py requires a screen clearing each time before a new scene ( one day I hope they fix that. ) until then it is what it is.

that being said the RENDERS are awesome and add to the immersion into the game

Reactions: TrueJackal

DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020
Here.
View attachment 3559909

-----------------------
I will be waiting the next couple of weeks before trying the update on my tier. It gives times for Lise's part to be finished and for Void to fix any minor issue (like spelling mistakes). :)
Besides i am actually having fun with Fallout 76.
I had this routine but its a drag to search all over again. Thanks though. Look like only one more tessa scenes and looks like ive to wait for a long long time to get the next one

xpainx

Sep 7, 2021
so the whole diff between this version and last one is theresa new scene?
also there is places on the main map with ! icon but cant click it? not available yet?

Reactions: Fapmaister
4.90 star(s) 106 Votes