Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is .. going nowhere but in circles upon circles upon circles. We already gots those scenes.

What is the point of MC being the sissy if you wanna ”aggressive dom” with MC levels of estrogen?

MC would drown her in his estrogen while day dreaming of someone else giving him pleasure.
There is pleasure in being dominated .
Sadistic nonsense like you write about is just numb. Even to the sadist or the dom doing it.

MC has been around the star ship by now - tasted the tender dommy mommy, the gang bangs, the worship dommy upper class ... there is little space for going all the way back to nothingness right now.

Check around some of the harder futa dom games around - there is little interest in a dom to dom them all and MC is just a toss up in any party where doms go at it on their own
- they are just a bore to eachother. That is the point. There is the ”in” for MC.

This whole game - dolling MC up to be the star and the cherry blossom,
but now you want to sideline MC out of the game?

1) Are there plans to have a futa dom with a small dick that still fucks the MC's brains out?
Perhaps a member of the Theocracy is overcompensating and she's extra dommy?

2) The futa spacers on Despina share everything. Does that include each other?
Do they ever bang each other? I'm curious what the sexuality of each of the main futa are. Tess, Lise, Iris, and Amira.

3) Will there ever be a threesome that is futa-futa-male, where one futa is domming the mc and another futa?
Like Jonna the goblin, or Jenna and Nell.
This man has good taste
4) If it turned out 80% of the fanbase wanted to see one of these things, like a futa submitting to another futa, would that change your mind?

5) Are you okay with hypnosis content? Such as a bad end where the MC betrays the Despina by getting hypnotized by the Union, and is hypnotized into being their concubine?
Still waiting over here for some MC ”full system checks” on/from some of his more lively girls.

Them using plastic or other concoction or contraption when MC is willing and absolutely able to fill in any and all their gaping pleasures ... is just lacking and a testament of such a small fetish sample,
where immagination is leaving the building after the N-th same old ”gape me mommy” exclamation from MC.

This is space.
Where do all these retro dom, overused, low hanging fruit - suggestions fit in here?
There is a limitless charge of possibilities to expand and surprise, rather than revert or deny.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: hrhr and killuaxoxo

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1) I am not currently planning anything this specific, but there will most certainly be all shapes and sizes in the future. Especially during the Brothel, Gloryhole, Theocracy, etc. content!

2) & 3) If you are asking if there will be futa on futa action, then I'm afraid I am currently not planning any such thing. There will be some light futa on futa play (in the manner of the Mines threesome, possibly slightly wilder; kissing, handjobs, etc.) but no clear-cut penetration/domination. It will also be usually limited to three/four/Xsommes with MC.

4) I'm sorry, but I have to say no. I have a very clear idea about SP being nearly exclusively futadom/futa on femboy game, and I generally don't want to change that. I am aware it is "niche's niche," and I know it is making some people mad, but I have always wanted to make a futa on femboy game first and foremost. The overlap with other kinks (futa on futa, futa on female, etc.) will be present to a very, very slight degree, but that's about it.

5) While I am generally not against mind-related play (there is already a little hint of that with the Slime Queen, and there will be a lot more coming with various alien girls), I am not planning any content like the example you mentioned. One, I want SP to be a comfy game that has some adventure and (space)drama in it but nothing depressing/sad/straight-up negative. Two, I only work with kinks I am also into, and finally, three, the example you mentioned could potentially get me into trouble with Patreon. Sorry!

I just wanna ask vp that how long will it take for next tessa update.
No clue, to be perfectly honest with you! That said, Tessa is one of the main characters (and the most popular one, so far!), and there is a LOT of content for her planned throughout the entire game!

but unfortunately there was no reply from VoidPilgrim.
My apologies if I missed some questions! I generally try to respond to nearly everything (there are only very few exceptions), but sometimes, it gets difficult when people start multiple-page arguments.

I'm pretty sure VP crafted him by himself.
(best 3d Femboy model ever BTW, VP, you are Godly my dude)
MC is a combination of multiple premade models and my own sculpts!

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
a) What is the point of MC being the sissy if you wanna ”aggressive dom” with MC levels of estrogen?

b) There is pleasure in being dominated .
Sadistic nonsense like you write about is just numb. Even to the sadist or the dom doing it.

c) Check around some of the harder futa dom games around - there is little interest in a dom to dom them all and MC is just a toss up in any party where doms go at it on their own
- they are just a bore to eachother. That is the point. There is the ”in” for MC.

d) This whole game - dolling MC up to be the star and the cherry blossom,
but now you want to sideline MC out of the game?
a) Variety.

I get off on futas dominating femboys. I also get off on futas being dominated. Role reversals. All manner of stuff.
So I periodically ask the dev what he's open to when I think of something I haven't asked before. If the dev isn't interested, that's perfectly fine with me, but if he likes an idea, all the better. So I'll ask, and he'll let me know if it's a yes or no.

b) I don't understand the frustration. I also don't understand what part is nonsense.

In my mind, it makes the MC even MORE of a sub, if someone like Joanna would happily sub to Pyke, but can't see the MC in that light.

Or are you saying it's nonsense to have Amira protect the MC and then humiliate the attacker by fucking them? To each his own I guess.

c) Futadom world did a survey and it turns out that 56% of fans want to see futa on futa content sometimes. I assume there's going to be people in this fanbase who are also open to the idea. Perhaps you're referring to the Darktoz fanbase.

Also, the MC doesn't have to be a toss up. He can be a bottom bitch, that helps the main dom.
It could also be a bad end, where the MC and the futa he's travelling with get kidnapped and he was to watch her get fucked into submission with him.

d) One scene isn't sidelineing the MC out of the game. I don't want to turn the game into a futasub game and break all the themes. I'm just curious if there's room for 1/20 scenes to have role reversal content.

Although I think the dev said no, and I'm going to respect that.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
1) I am not currently planning anything this specific, but there will most certainly be all shapes and sizes in the future. Especially during the Brothel, Gloryhole, Theocracy, etc. content!

2) & 3) If you are asking if there will be futa on futa action, then I'm afraid I am currently not planning any such thing. There will be some light futa on futa play (in the manner of the Mines threesome, possibly slightly wilder; kissing, handjobs, etc.) but no clear-cut penetration/domination. It will also be usually limited to three/four/Xsommes with MC.

4) I'm sorry, but I have to say no. I have a very clear idea about SP being nearly exclusively futadom/futa on femboy game, and I generally don't want to change that. I am aware it is "niche's niche," and I know it is making some people mad, but I have always wanted to make a futa on femboy game first and foremost. The overlap with other kinks (futa on futa, futa on female, etc.) will be present to a very, very slight degree, but that's about it.

5) While I am generally not against mind-related play (there is already a little hint of that with the Slime Queen, and there will be a lot more coming with various alien girls), I am not planning any content like the example you mentioned. One, I want SP to be a comfy game that has some adventure and (space)drama in it but nothing depressing/sad/straight-up negative. Two, I only work with kinks I am also into, and finally, three, the example you mentioned could potentially get me into trouble with Patreon. Sorry!

No clue, to be perfectly honest with you! That said, Tessa is one of the main characters (and the most popular one, so far!), and there is a LOT of content for her planned throughout the entire game!

My apologies if I missed some questions! I generally try to respond to nearly everything (there are only very few exceptions), but sometimes, it gets difficult when people start multiple-page arguments.

MC is a combination of multiple premade models and my own sculpts!
> but there will most certainly be all shapes and sizes in the future. Especially during the Brothel, Gloryhole, Theocracy, etc. content!

I'm salivating in anticipation!

> There will be some light futa on futa play... but no clear-cut penetration/domination.

This is perfectly fine with me. Thanks for letting me know.

> 4) I'm sorry, but I have to say no.

That's perfectly okay. Sorry if I come off pushy.

I guess, what I mean to ask is: Are there any things you're on the fence about, or don't care about, that you might include if there is enough popular support?

So I don't mean to pressure you into having a futasub scene if you're firmly against it.

But if you're open to all shapes and sizes, then I want to let you know that I'm totally down to see a futa dom with a small dick that still fucks the MC's brains out. Or she puts the MC in chastity and sits on his face while she jerks off and humiliates him.

So when you say light futa on futa play (handjobs and kissing), I want you to expand on that (where you're comfortable).

Like, are you okay with a Tess+Markela+MC threesome where Markela holds up the MC (standing full nelson), and Tess is lubing up her own dick and Markela's?

Are you okay with Tessa cumming in the MC's mouth, then Markela wanting to snowball with the MC, then Tessa snowballing with Markela?

Are you okay with the MC 69ing with someone?

Are you okay with the MC getting fucked on his back by Jenna while getting his throat fucked by Nell, and when Nell cums, Jenna leans forward and wants some of it in her mouth?

I don't mean to ask these questions to pressure you into something you don't like. I'm genuinely asking, what kind of futa on futa interactions would you enjoy?

If the kissing in the mines is the most you're okay with, that's fine too! I'd rather see you make a game you're passionate about, than force yourself to write a scene you don't like.

I just want to know what common ground we share.

Last edited:
Reactions: VoidPilgrim

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Can someone help me? When the game starts I get this error and the images are black, how did you solve it?
Errors like these are usually caused by a faulty/corrupted/incomplete download. Try re-downloading the game, ideally from a different link than last time!

DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020
Thanks good to know. I was thinking since we got anal creampie on this tessa update. How about deep throat creampie on next tessa update VP. I have become even greater fan than before VP you're the best man. Takecare boss.

Reactions: VoidPilgrim
4.90 star(s) 101 Votes