xpainx

Sep 7, 2021
so the whole diff between this version and last one is theresa new scene?
also there is places on the main map with ! icon but cant click it? not available yet?

Reactions: Fapmaister

Shadøwlurker

Oct 26, 2019
"the raven-haired woman says", "the mature woman says", "the dark-haired woman says", "the mature woman whispers", "the black-haired woman says", "the mature woman moans"... I really like this game but this regularly repeating dialogue ender is not fun to read. I don't recall the writing being like this in previous content.
Yeah, I went a bit overboard with it. I'll change it for something better and ship it with the next update! The pitfalls of playing early access!
I had addressed this in the past (e.g. "Tall woman swiftly rubs the lube all around your waiting boyhole") as I find that it breaks immersion quite heavily but unfortunately there was no reply from VoidPilgrim.
Just put in the name of the woman and it should work flawlessly.

Glad it will be addressed in one of the next updates.

Reactions: Bingoogus

jr2009166

Oct 21, 2022
To get it when you are asked who on the ship you like and want to be with choose the doctor when she stops by her room and tell you to stand and wait choose to look around , you will find her butterfly collection .....tell her its beautiful ....
that's not it, i already got the deep throat one

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
is this update worth playing or should i wait for next update?

edit! also i wish the dev would create a bukkake scene or gang bang.
i mean, one on one sex seems to vanilla :LOL:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
is this update worth playing or should i wait for next update?

edit! also i wish the dev would create a bukkake scene or gang bang.
i mean, one on one sex seems to vanilla :LOL:
If you're a fan of Tessa, absolutely.
If you're a fan of MC getting railed, absolutely.

tl;dr, yeah it's worth, some good scenes.
Plus you likely won't need to wait much. The second part (Lise content) should be out soon for subscribers, also R5.5 (Ginny content) has a may release window. :cool:

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
NoWay Jose
I don't usually do this, but let me address your review because I feel these should be clarified instead of getting review-bombed.

"How much money do you have? There doesn't seem to be any way to tell."
There is a "Stats" button right next to the text field. You can click it to see your skills and money. Still, the total UI rework is in progress.
Capture.JPG
"There's no way to tell except to go to every single location, one by one, click on everything."
There is a "Content List" in the main menu. You can click it to see everything that is currently in the game and track your progress.

"There is no quest list."
Because there are no quests.

"one by one, click on everything, and wade through all of the "nothing yet" or "not available yet"
There are currently four closed locations in the Market, each providing a short flavor text of what will be available inside when ready. I believe it is better to provide a short, immersive explanation so that people know it is being worked on.

"if you get stuck."
There is no way to get stuck as the content is linear. You play until you are finished with what is currently in the game. There is also no content locking!

"oh, yeah - I guess a year or two."
The game has been released a year and four months ago. It's currently on Release 5, with an update just around the corner!

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
How often is this game updated?
R1 to R4 were all released roughly three months apart. R5 took longer time due to my mismanagement. I will soon be switching to smaller updates roughly every two months!

I wonder if accessories like that will be possible in the future, like in Tale of Androgyny. Would probably scale up the amount of work that'd have to go into the game but it would be nice.
To a degree, they will be, though they will function in a different way!

i really like the menu soundtrack, any chance Void will release the game on steam with ost dlc?
Check the Credits in the main menu; the current theme is royalty-free music (I will be switching to custom-made music later), so it is freely available!

Will we see the MC having more fun with this gorgeous mistress?
Yes, you will!

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
1) Are there plans to have a futa dom with a small dick that still fucks the MC's brains out?
Perhaps a member of the Theocracy is overcompensating and she's extra dommy?

2) The futa spacers on Despina share everything. Does that include each other?
Do they ever bang each other? I'm curious what the sexuality of each of the main futa are. Tess, Lise, Iris, and Amira.

3) Will there ever be a threesome that is futa-futa-male, where one futa is domming the mc and another futa?
Like Jonna the goblin, or Jenna and Nell. Although it would be funny if Jenna and Nell's love language is fucking femboys together.

Perhaps Ginny stops a futa from hurting the MC and fucks her and the MC together as an act of dominance?

4) If it turned out 80% of the fanbase wanted to see one of these things, like a futa submitting to another futa, would that change your mind?

5) Are you okay with hypnosis content? Such as a bad end where the MC betrays the Despina by getting hypnotized by the Union, and is hypnotized into being their concubine?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The roadmap was posted in the previous page, but take into account that next updates will be divided in two to reduce the waiting time between them.;)

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

futaboi6969

Jan 22, 2022
1) Are there plans to have a futa dom with a small dick that still fucks the MC's brains out?
Perhaps a member of the Theocracy is overcompensating and she's extra dommy?

2) The futa spacers on Despina share everything. Does that include each other?
Do they ever bang each other? I'm curious what the sexuality of each of the main futa are. Tess, Lise, Iris, and Amira.

3) Will there ever be a threesome that is futa-futa-male, where one futa is domming the mc and another futa?
Like Jonna the goblin, or Jenna and Nell. Although it would be funny if Jenna and Nell's love language is fucking femboys together.

Perhaps Ginny stops a futa from hurting the MC and fucks her and the MC together as an act of dominance?

4) If it turned out 80% of the fanbase wanted to see one of these things, like a futa submitting to another futa, would that change your mind?

5) Are you okay with hypnosis content? Such as a bad end where the MC betrays the Despina by getting hypnotized by the Union, and is hypnotized into being their concubine?
This man has good taste

• Red Heart
Reactions: TrueJackal
4.90 star(s) 101 Votes