• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

rangerawr

Mar 25, 2024
The quality of this game is too high, might kill someone. I've been trying out a lot of futa games, this is by far the best I've seen and the one I like the most, despite femboy stuff not being my thing. I wish it had a female protagonist, or at least futa, though that would double the number of renders *sigh*. Have there been any dev comments on that for the future?

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
Looks like Ginny content gonna be farewell.. it seems that way, don't hold me to it.

Since we gonna depart PX10 soon, no point leaving unfinished buz with her unless she joins the crew.

• Wow
Reactions: Sakyazel

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
The quality of this game is too high, might kill someone. I've been trying out a lot of futa games, this is by far the best I've seen and the one I like the most, despite femboy stuff not being my thing. I wish it had a female protagonist, or at least futa, though that would double the number of renders *sigh*. Have there been any dev comments on that for the future?
No chance of that happening, this comes up from time to time and he confirmed before. Its a futa on male game for us futa on male lovers.

Looks like Ginny content gonna be farewell.. it seems that way, don't hold me to it.

Since we gonna depart PX10 soon, no point leaving unfinished buz with her unless she joins the crew.
Interesting thought, not impossibe but there are many other possibilities. She could get lost (or at least connection lost with the player) and then feature in later adventures.

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Will Iris be getting a fair amount of love too? I wouldn't mind if she gets an unfair amount instead :p
Yes, she will! Right after R5.5!

any news about Markala??
And the big blue gentle lady will be getting the spotlight right after Iris. Both will be getting ample teasers right after I'm done with R5.5!

I don't want to spoil anything, but it won't be a farewell!

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
VoidPilgrim - If ur still currently trying to learn how to animate whenever ur a able to find the time to do so, then may suggest this basic step by step - "how to make/turn ur NSFW renders into animation loops tutorial video," from ., (Some of u might actually know of him already.)
Who (IMO,) I can easily say just from only a month of me knowing about after having done somehow (cant remember) ended up stumbling upon on kemono, has to most definitely likely be among one of the top best solo animaters out the who's got this whole animating thing down easily..(especially when considering how fast he is at making/releasing his looped vids!)
But I'll let u & whoever else who might think I may be exaggerating his skills a bit much, make ur own decision/judgement on how good he is..
But believe me - regardless of how ever where u wanna rate him at, if ur interest in learning how to animate is anywhere near high/true/dedicated, then u'll still in the end definitely wind up deciding to want to check out his tutorial vid, im sure..
& especialy after seeing just many vids this...

Now for the few downsides of it all:
1) I'd say about 90% or more of his stuff is furry related.
2) Out of all of 100% of his NSFW stuff, I'd say more than half of it (65%-75%), more or less is gay related..
3) The whole tutorial vid is said to be just over 25 gigs big.. (But the vid only around 2-3 hours long(Some may see that as a +!))
4) Given the fact that Im not someone who's looking to learn how to animate or to do anything like it, & long with fact stated above this on '(3)', I havent/been able to download this same said, "basic how to tutorial vid" myself, to really validate just how good of a real brake down tutorial vid it is.. (But with that said, that brings me to why u were the first person, & still are the only one that comes to mind (VoidPilgrim), on who I think/felt/feel & trust that this would end up serving to be something more than nonetheless of beneficialy good in more ways than just some if ur really still truly looking to learn how to animate ur frame-to-frame motion renders, or whatever their called, that u been doing so far for ur lewd scenes....

But yeah, anyway Void, now that u know what this whole elaborate introduction (if u will) of everything is all about &, that its said & done in my current best way possible; I can now just go ahead & post the links from kemono of this, again, "how to turn ur NSFW 3d renders into animated loops tutorial vid," by ... (inculding his quoted patreon introduction, that he posted all-in-all when postinng these links with for his top patreons...)

HOPE IT COMES IN HANDY FOR U, & WHOEVER ELSE INTERESTED!!!;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KingDoggo

Mar 13, 2019
I agree, probably one of the better 3DCG games out there - Clear effort shows here.

4.90 star(s) 106 Votes