yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
d.....do you use the vaginal sex filter? does that thing filter anything out?
Some people use the vaginal sex filter to weed out slowburns/milkers/pure futadom/femdom... The thing is though a lot of titles don't even get the vaginal sex tag even after it's added for months.

Reactions: sloth46

Tigo_G

Jul 11, 2020
I am done with this game. This is the 4th update I have tried and I still can not find Lana and now I can't get into the slums to continue the main quest line. I have gone at all times of day and night. Still to no avail. Have tired to do what has been suggested in here. Still nothing Just a waste of my time anymore.

ColonelWanker

Jan 30, 2020
I am done with this game. This is the 4th update I have tried and I still can not find Lana and now I can't get into the slums to continue the main quest line. I have gone at all times of day and night. Still to no avail. Have tired to do what has been suggested in here. Still nothing Just a waste of my time anymore.
You'll have to start a new save, that fixed the issue for me

Reactions: yoyomistro

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Visit all available areas then go back to the shop

Reactions: yoyomistro
Aug 30, 2021
Yes, there is a bug when you do quests in the wrong order.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I see the Dev took the choice away from straight guy's and Futa - can't save Lana and work at being just friends - so thats it for this story - I like Asha and was content with her as long as the rest could be ignored - but you just cannot save Lana and just be her friend - no semon pastries etc....You are sick my man

iamdazed

Mar 8, 2023
Barely any content the game. Barely anything new in the last year. Calista is crazy hot, but I couldn't care less about any of the other girls/futa and there is sadly only a very short seen with her.

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
When I try to load a save from 0.9, I get an error code. Ignoring it makes me restart the whole game. Anyone got a fix?
Edit: Never mind, I found a previous save not too far back and just played through some repeat scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: hellyeah3000

capitanmark00

Jan 24, 2024
Help
I don't know what to do to move forward, I'm stuck here

MY LIVE: 12) To be continued in the next version...
LANA: 17) Go through the love stories of other girls to open sex with Lana.
Now you can meet your girlfriend Lana in the evenings at home.
PIRATES: 3) To be continued in the next version...
ASHALANORA: 8) Go through the love stories of other girls to open sex with Ashalanora.
In future updates, Asha will be hanging out in your house.
MIKU: 2) To be continued in the next version...
ZARA: 8) To be continued in the next version...
CALISTA: 1) To be continued in the next version...

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes