AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Nope, not avoidable.

That needs to change in the developers note to make it clear, this is absolutely a "MC will be a SUB to Futa" game and needs to embrace and celebrate it.

Just following the My Life main path, MC's getting sissified and then anally raped by Zeona. There's no choice there. You go find the key to the cock cage you've been put in, you have to blow Calista, again, no choice there.

You can't get back to the slums until your progress Lana and give her a thigh job.

Then you've got to handle a train of Futa in the bathroom gloryholes. Nothing avoidable about that either.

I'm not suggesting any change to the game itself, just to how it's described in the OP.
This is literally the "i will try to please everyone by lying", i'm not saying that this is bad (different strokes for different folks), is just be real and don't have shame, don't try to lie and say "you can avoid" when you cannot...

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Interesting game, my only issue is how it's basically a kinetic novel masquerading as a game, whether you want to pursue only one girl or avoid a specific one it doesn't matter, to advance the story the game forces you to eventually pursue them all, and it seems to make assumptions about you wanting to have a harem, which I do not want. I want to explore the route of each girl separately.
The developer notes mentions that harem will be optional so i suppose the choice of who to romantically follow will happen sometime in the future. :unsure:

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
How did you manage to spend the money you've earned while working with Lana? As far as I recall, you cannot progress without doing that and the dildo is the only thing you can spend the money on right now.
You don't the game gives you different amounts based on difficulty you do said job, the one that requires you to press a keyboard button is bugged for me, and I also ended up being 100 credits short.

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
The developer notes mentions that harem will be optional so i suppose the choice of who to romantically follow will happen sometime in the future. :unsure:
I hope so, I feel like the story would need rewriting or something if he intends for that to be the case, given how intertwined the girls' paths are with the main story.
Not me, a harem of futas with huge cocks and massive tits sounds like paradise. If I had that I'd recreate the Moclan sex lagoon from The Orville but with futas instead of Moclans.
That's great and all the more power to you, just hope there were options and actual choices in the game.

returner

Sep 2, 2023
I heard there's a new futa added to the roster - haven't been able to play since I'm on Linux and it keeps giving a weird permission error.

Since there's some one new to the roster - Is this person a permanent add or temporary? If so, will you update the pic?

Kovrtep

Apr 6, 2018
Everyone should play what they want. But I don't understand the concept of mixing gay content and straight content.
In the end, it's a poor experience for both sides.

Of course, there are people who enjoy both, i guess. That will probably be the target group.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Everyone should play what they want. But I don't understand the concept of mixing gay content and straight content.
In the end, it's a poor experience for both sides.

Of course, there are people who enjoy both, i guess. That will probably be the target group.
Apparently that's one of a number of things you don't understand :cautious:

Reactions: FelFF

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Then enlighten me please with your superior understanding.
1 - there is no gay sex in this game, making your first critique irrelevant

2 - it is narrow minded of you to assume there are only gay/lesbian and straight people; what of bisexual folks with an appreciation for both? That's without getting into the pan-spectrum, where gender, whether in the biological or social sense, is mostly irrelevant

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes