ParaloopLampy

Sep 18, 2023
So I have all the listed quests except for the "talk to everyone zara/Lana about group sex" quests (I know it's quests 17 for Lana)
I know there's more to the game. It says "my live" quest step is 9 and everything says it will be continued in the next chapter, however there is a ton more variables. What do I do next?

ason238

Mar 9, 2021
From Magid Dude Patreon:

Greetings everyone! There should be news with pictures of sexy girls but…

It seems like all the misfortunes have decided to hit me at once!

Yesterday, my computer started acting up. Thanks to that stupid ASUS motherboard, my hard drive, where I was developing the game, crashed and stopped being detected in BIOS. Next week, I'll be heading to the big city, hoping that the service center can recover my data.

Ehh… Secondly my cat (ten-year-old) passed away on December 18, 2023. My parents accidentally gave him too much medication, and his liver couldn't handle it. I hope science will advance, and I'll be able to clone him using his fur. As a result, I've been working sluggishly for the past few months due to grief.

I've decided to pause fundraising for game development until I release the next version of the game. Hopefully, this will motivate me to work more productively.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding!

DeathAngelCiel

Oct 21, 2018
I am stuck at Lana's quest line, dangerous sex shop 6. I did everything the quest told me to do, and when I went back to that shop owner, I didn't have any dialogue options with him and the quest didn't progress. I just thought it might have been a bug or something, but I can't seem to fix it. I already have ashlanora's quest line done and I really don't want to do everything again, especially since I can't skip any of that dialogue. I don't wanna replay that hour of my life again.

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes