smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
guys i lost my savefile from the previous game does anyone have a savefile full gallery
Pretentious Goblin posted a save two pages ago at the start of chapter two. That should be good enough if you actually lost your save data. I suspect you haven't actually played the game before based on the fact that somebody who had played this game to near the end would be pretty unlikely to request a "full gallery" save file. I would suggest you actually start the game from the beginning if you haven't played it. The game has an extremely easy mode, and the somewhat unique nature of the game makes watching scenes in the replay room much less useful than most totally linear games. If you really just want to look at the pictures then you should use the search function, several people have posted fully unlocked save files over the last few months.

IWantGamez

Mar 21, 2020
I got a recommendation to try this after playing SolRui AfterMini. This game is awesome and I joined their patreon to support the dev. Now I can't help but wonder, is there any more similar h-games similar to aura and solrui?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ifllslonly

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
I got a recommendation to try this after playing SolRui AfterMini. This game is awesome and I joined their patreon to support the dev. Now I can't help but wonder, is there any more similar h-games similar to aura and solrui?
You're going to have to be more specific about features you want.

singularbox

Jun 1, 2021
Running into a "cannot read property 'isSkill' of null"-error when fighting Lysander and Darry in Goddess Domain: Heavenly Path 2, during the Reverse Summoning Ritual quest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Does Alicia also want to get Aura back as her friend...her # 1 as it were,much to behest of Patricia I am sure. or does she only want Richard's respect?

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
steam release date mention the game will be released in 25 oct this year, it means the game is close to completion isnt it?
also what is the patron only content? im interested

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
steam release date mention the game will be released in 25 oct this year, it means the game is close to completion isnt it?
That date was an estimate based on how long the first two-thirds of the game took to develop. Right now Aura-dev is pushing hard on the corruption ending. I don't know exactly how much of that there is to go, but the last major release said that the corruption ending was "getting close!!!!!!" and that's a lot of exclamation marks of excitement. The other planned ending is getting slightly less development work until the corruption ending is done, but is already into the final required dungeon. That said, the dungeon is barely started, and there's also missing side content scattered around the game. Fortunately, the game already has an estimated 30-40 hours of content before you reach the end of content for a first playthrough, so it will take a while to get through everything.

The rest of the post is likely me going into more detail than anybody asked for about the versions of the game and how to play them. In the most simple terms I can manage there are two versions of the game. There is a prerelease version that gets content added to it every week, along with balance changes and bug fixes. The last Friday of every month the prerelease version gets tidied up and turned into a full release, which is the version you can download from itch/here. The full release only gets bug fixes while work shifts to making the next prelease.

There isn't any patreon only in game content. If you subscribe you can play the in development version (which I wouldn't advise doing without plenty of backup saves, and only if you want to help with bug hunting or you become obsessed with the game), and certain tiers get access to a special version of the game that has a built in cheat menu. As far as I know, the only thing the in game cheat menu offers that isn't easily replicated by save game editing/cheat engine usage might be picking which outfit the main character wears by default. I use 'might' because I haven't looked around the save file or used a cheat engine to try changing her default outfit, so it could range anywhere between simple and impossible to replicate. I'm not saying you wouldn't find the cheat menu useful, I just don't want you to feel like you are missing out on anything important if you only ever play the version without it.

Here's a single sentence explanation for each of the different support/payment options.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
That date was an estimate based on how long the first two-thirds of the game took to develop. Right now Aura-dev is pushing hard on the corruption ending. I don't know exactly how much of that there is to go, but the last major release said that the corruption ending was "getting close!!!!!!" and that's a lot of exclamation marks of excitement. The other planned ending is getting slightly less development work until the corruption ending is done, but is already into the final required dungeon. That said, the dungeon is barely started, and there's also missing side content scattered around the game. Fortunately, the game already has an estimated 30-40 hours of content before you reach the end of content for a first playthrough, so it will take a while to get through everything.

The rest of the post is likely me going into more detail than anybody asked for about the versions of the game and how to play them. In the most simple terms I can manage there are two versions of the game. There is a prerelease version that gets content added to it every week, along with balance changes and bug fixes. The last Friday of every month the prerelease version gets tidied up and turned into a full release, which is the version you can download from itch/here. The full release only gets bug fixes while work shifts to making the next prelease.

There isn't any patreon only in game content. If you subscribe you can play the in development version (which I wouldn't advise doing without plenty of backup saves, and only if you want to help with bug hunting or you become obsessed with the game), and certain tiers get access to a special version of the game that has a built in cheat menu. As far as I know, the only thing the in game cheat menu offers that isn't easily replicated by save game editing/cheat engine usage might be picking which outfit the main character wears by default. I use 'might' because I haven't looked around the save file or used a cheat engine to try changing her default outfit, so it could range anywhere between simple and impossible to replicate. I'm not saying you wouldn't find the cheat menu useful, I just don't want you to feel like you are missing out on anything important if you only ever play the version without it.

Here's a single sentence explanation for each of the different support/payment options.
thank you so much for the long explanation i read through all of it as my appreciation,
ive been waiting for this game to completed to finally play it, i tried the game and stopped after chapter 1 ended and waited so i can play it as whole, i really like the corruption

Dying4

Oct 20, 2020
Was reading a guide for Max Lewdness, and on day 63, it said this: 1716430622189.png
Does this mean i shouldn't go to the guild yet to trigger the quest, or i should trigger the quest, but ignore it for now?

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
thank you so much for the long explanation i read through all of it as my appreciation,
ive been waiting for this game to completed to finally play it, i tried the game and stopped after chapter 1 ended and waited so i can play it as whole, i really like the corruption
If you are more interested in the corruption ending then you should keep an eye on the game. From the sound of things you should be able to see that ending well before the full release.

Was reading a guide for Max Lewdness, and on day 63, it said this: View attachment 3661858
Does this mean i shouldn't go to the guild yet to trigger the quest, or i should trigger the quest, but ignore it for now?
As long as it doesn't force you to end the day it means the latter. I would save beforehand just to be sure though. It's also perfectly fine to not fully follow the guide. There only a handful of scenes you can miss, and with repeatable scenes it's actually difficult to not eventually reach max lewdness as long as you aren't avoiding lewdness and are playing on the easiest difficulty. If you're on a harder difficulty then the guide is more useful, but there is still quite a bit of wiggle room in the order of things.

Dying4

Oct 20, 2020
If you are more interested in the corruption ending then you should keep an eye on the game. From the sound of things you should be able to see that ending well before the full release.

As long as it doesn't force you to end the day it means the latter. I would save beforehand just to be sure though. It's also perfectly fine to not fully follow the guide. There only a handful of scenes you can miss, and with repeatable scenes it's actually difficult to not eventually reach max lewdness as long as you aren't avoiding lewdness and are playing on the easiest difficulty. If you're on a harder difficulty then the guide is more useful, but there is still quite a bit of wiggle room in the order of things.
Thanks

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Was reading a guide for Max Lewdness, and on day 63, it said this: View attachment 3661858
Been a while, but IIRC the guard tells you to go talk to someone as the next part of the quest, and you obviously don't have to do that right away.

But maybe save outside the guild and see for yourself.

Pitisiziskis

May 23, 2024
I have two quests that tell me to report to Roland, Poisoned Elixirs and Something is Fishy, but I can't complete them, even trying to do Poisoned Elixirs first. Whenever I go to report to Roland, only one option appears available: "Do Training", but when I click on that option it says "You know what you have to do. Finish the job and I'll train you". Is this a bug?

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I will update the release date once I have finished the corruption ending over the next months and can make a better prediction, but the October release date is getting pretty unlikely. Just from the art output speed alone. Next fitting release date would be in January.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
I will update the release date once I have finished the corruption ending over the next months and can make a better prediction, but the October release date is getting pretty unlikely. Just from the art output speed alone. Next fitting release date would be in January.
thanks for the work ive been waiting for it since i played it last year? i remember its steam release i saw last year said something in the middle of 2024 so i check it again this year but it seems like u guys focused in corruption ending which means making it more polished and i loved it, i will definitely play when the corruption ending came out.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
thanks for the work ive been waiting for it since i played it last year? i remember its steam release i saw last year said something in the middle of 2024 so i check it again this year but it seems like u guys focused in corruption ending which means making it more polished and i loved it, i will definitely play when the corruption ending came out.
In the roadmap post series you can read up on the history of the development time. June 2024 was the very initial expected release date extrapolated from the development speed of Chapter 1, then after the completion of Chapter 2-B I adjusted it to October (taking into account the accumulated delay up to this point and extrapolating it to Chapter 3).

After I finish Chapter 3-B (=reach the Corruption End), I will make another roadmap post to update my estimate for full 1.0 release.

Reactions: abgazil and ZioBen

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Running into a "cannot read property 'isSkill' of null"-error when fighting Lysander and Darry in Goddess Domain: Heavenly Path 2, during the Reverse Summoning Ritual quest.
Thanks for the report! Fix will be included in the next patch release.

Raycaster24

May 9, 2024
What a hidden gem of a game, I am glad I found this one. Not the biggest fan of the corruption system what with always feeling pressured, but it keeps it interesting with making choices matter. And I love it when the players choices matter.

Reactions: byedark
3.90 star(s) 168 Votes