• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
Ah, I see. Thanks for the reply. I'll see how far I can get without the game completely bugging out, for now.
The bestiary bug only happens if you try to hit ok on it while there are no categories showing, so as long as you've encountered at least one thing it should be fine.

Prysma

Apr 6, 2022
Did this take Umineko as inspiration? The whole bet about betrayal thing seems to have literally been taken from Umineko even using Blue&Red Truths.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Did this take Umineko as inspiration? The whole bet about betrayal thing seems to have literally been taken from Umineko even using Blue&Red Truths.
I won't write it off as a possibility. But at the same time a lot of the story beats aren't exactly uncommon tropes across the broader spectrum of fictional writting.

pigashima

Nov 9, 2023
Is nightmare mode evenment to be beaten without NG+ this is my first playthrough but for fks sake i cant even kill one golbin even after talking to every npc and i know its a know bug but the cross at the farm just
crashes your game

Reactions: Ifllslonly

akaBubba

Jan 30, 2021
Is there a trick to beating the Possession enemies (the chests that steal gold)? They're weak to fire, but even with Fire I -> Pierce II, I run out of HP before they do, and they steal my gold while the battle is ongoing. Or am I just underpowered?

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Is nightmare mode evenment to be beaten without NG+ this is my first playthrough but for fks sake i cant even kill one golbin even after talking to every npc and i know its a know bug but the cross at the farm just
crashes your game
Play Nightmare only if you’re already very familiar with the game’s mechanics

Reactions: maroder

akaBubba

Jan 30, 2021
Possible bug report: For some reason I don't understand, using a blessed water raises my max HP significantly. In fact, it is supposed to be around 248 (maybe 253), so something probably already triggered the increase. Save attached (I hope it's the correct save, should be by the gamblers, let me know if it's the wrong one). Note: this is from 42.1, but I didn't see anything in the patch notes to make me think this would be fixed in 42.2. I appreciate any assistance.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Possible bug report: For some reason I don't understand, using a blessed water raises my max HP significantly. In fact, it is supposed to be around 248 (maybe 253), so something probably already triggered the increase. Save attached (I hope it's the correct save, should be by the gamblers, let me know if it's the wrong one). Note: this is from 42.1, but I didn't see anything in the patch notes to make me think this would be fixed in 42.2. I appreciate any assistance.
You probably have James' Lifeshaper which adds your Willpower to your Max HP. Taking Blessed Water resets Womb of Lust, giving you back its deducted Willpower. In consequence, your Max HP increases as well.

akaBubba

Jan 30, 2021
You probably have James' Lifeshaper which adds your Willpower to your Max HP. Taking Blessed Water resets Womb of Lust, giving you back its deducted Willpower. In consequence, your Max HP increases as well.
Thank you for the fast response. That is exactly what's going on. This is the first time I've defeated James (I'm ~10-20 patches behind current progress). I saw that I had picked up Lifeshaper, but never checked to see what it did. In other words, I was being stupid. Nice artifact, though. It should help significantly.

Andvarix

Jan 31, 2022
Are you releasing a patched version to this one anytime soon that fixes the training bug in 42.0? Training is taking 2x what is being stated for stuff and its killing any chance at a pure run atm.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Are you releasing a patched version to this one anytime soon that fixes the training bug in 42.0? Training is taking 2x what is being stated for stuff and its killing any chance at a pure run atm.
The version here is the leaked paid one, so it's up to the leaker to provide the one with the bug fix. Patreon / itch already have the paid 0.42.2. Or you could wait for it to be made a public release.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
It becomes public next Friday. I will probably also upload the public release here because some prerelease leak a couple months ago messed up the update and promotion cycles.

Reactions: curuchett

Sneikice

Feb 4, 2020
WHAT is this a bug with training? I just started first time the game with the latest version here and the entire playthrough I thought that this was a debuff from the skill for reading +1, but it somehow affected and +1 to the day of skill training.

But nevertheless, I really enjoyed the game for 50+ hours, reaching the point of the end of the content after the ritual and the maid academy. I liked the game as an RPG with planning and all kinds of leveling up and I would like many variety of locations Fire Caves, underwater levels, mountains, etc. as well as a variety of enemies with their own approach. Thanks to the developers and I wish you a speedy release of the final version with an ending.
Plus the plot is no less interesting and really intrigued what will happen next

Thank!

Rjeans

Mar 28, 2022
Yeah like others I think learning spells/training with Promise is bugged. It now takes 3 days instead of 2. Aura's line at the beginning of "I have to continue my training for *spell* ..." repeats twice. Hopefully it gets fixed soon

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I Wonder how Corrupt Richard has made Rose at this point, I mean Does Richard end up taking Aura out instead of Rose at some point. Loving the story. I also wonder what Richard's end game with Aura is, does he want her to be his sex doll, Demon Queen or does Richard want to kill Aura?.

3.90 star(s) 167 Votes