4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
It's coming very soon. Most of the renders are done, just finishing up the lewd animations and polishing the script. This update took much longer than planned for a few different reasons, but hopefully once I get more used to animating and working with a co-writer the update times can speed up!
Co-writer?! what treachery is this! you mean you can actually work with other people to help you increase the development speed?

WHAAAAAT :eek::eek::eek::eek: that's not appropiate here, young man

• Haha
Reactions: Stellar Traveller

xceratxx

Nov 24, 2019
is this game already dead or what? I saw an article about update of this game will be every 2 months but last update was 6 months ago.

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
As it just has been one episode it might be dead or it might just be the dev underestimating the time he needs to put out a decent update.
I didn't see any news recently, his last post on Patreon was in September, I don't know about his discord, so he sure isn't really actively engaging with his potential community, but for working on the game... No one knows.
Many devs put out some demo - like this - of a game and are never heard of again, maybe he is just another one. We'll have to wait and see.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

TLDR: 2 scenes (110 renders) and some coding left
Hey guys! Instead of saying "soon" I want to give you an idea of how much work is left and what we have completed so far now that the script is finally done. All that is left to render is 2 scenes equaling roughly 110 renders. I can generally pose anywhere from 10 - 30 renders per day depending on the complexity and how much time I have. One of the scenes left to do has a lot of characters in it so may take longer than usual. Once those renders are done I have to fix only a few that have issues like clipping or other mistakes (could be a few more once those 110 are done). As far as coding I would like to add a gallery and a named saves function, I don't think these will take very long but I'm still learning the coding so I'm not positive. The last things that need to be done are some light editing of the script, which wont take long, and making some small changes to the songs I produced for the game. So far I have made 16 songs. While waiting for the script to be done I also remade some of the lewd animations from the first episode because I wasn't happy with them at all. For those of you who have stuck with me for this long, thank you so much and I'm sorry this is taking so long. We have already made a lot of progress writing the update after this, so hopefully the next update won't take nearly as long. I'm still relatively new to all of this and trying my best so I really appreciate all of you who are supportive. If you ever have any questions or anything feel free to reach out on discord.

Stellar Traveller

Game Developer
May 24, 2023
As it just has been one episode it might be dead or it might just be the dev underestimating the time he needs to put out a decent update.
I didn't see any news recently, his last post on Patreon was in September, I don't know about his discord, so he sure isn't really actively engaging with his potential community, but for working on the game... No one knows.
Many devs put out some demo - like this - of a game and are never heard of again, maybe he is just another one. We'll have to wait and see.
You're right, I did underestimate by a lot. I made the first episode on my own in 2 months and taking on a cowriter drastically slowed things down. Not trying to make excuses, I take full responsibility for the delay and didn't want it to take so long. I'm still relatively new to everything involved in this and honestly trying my best. As for engaging I am very active on my discord and others and will try to be more transparent and post more on patreon like the post I made earlier today. Thanks for your interest in the game.

Stellar Traveller

Game Developer
May 24, 2023
Co-writer?! what treachery is this! you mean you can actually work with other people to help you increase the development speed?

WHAAAAAT :eek::eek::eek::eek: that's not appropiate here, young man
Unfortunately for this update it really slowed things down. After the coming update I believe it won't delay things, alleviate some of the workload, and it certainly increased the writing quality.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Happy New Year everyone! All of the renders for the update have been posed. There are about 25 more in my queue to be rendered out. Once these are done I will need to redo some to fix some mistakes like clipping and make some small adjustments to a couple of animations. I've also recorded a few more songs. This means we are getting very close!

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
damn-wow.gif

Also all I can think is, that is really a bad way to sit and can fuck up your legs.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Sad thing is it has been so long since it was released I don't remember anything.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Superheroes suck, She is my precious, The Grey Dream, Nudist school, and that is just a couple of the games on my back log.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes