4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Stellar Traveller

Game Developer
May 24, 2023
Really like this, as current Trek is just woke garbage at this point, but I have to say that the transition from "Let me talk to Erok" to banging was so lightning fast that it felt jarring. Like, dude showed up, was conveniently gay so you could catch the metamorph pokemon and it's smooth as butter from there? I don't dislike that it was that easy, but it felt like the story flow was a bit rushed.

I guess I'm not sure if this is supposed to have actual lore and suspense and get the reader to take it seriously, or be purely a parody meme where I'm not supposed to think about the flow of the story in which things just happen. If it's supposed to be both, then I guess my only criticism is that the flow felt off at that point, but otherwise really digging it so far. Great job dev.
Thanks for the kind words! To answer your question, it's not meant to be taken too seriously but I wouldn't say its just a totally silly parody either. I guess you could say its just meant as a fun tribute and parody combined. I am admittedly not a very good writer nor coder, I tended to focus on the art side of things before this game. Also, I'm not a big fan of too much exposition and drawn out rambling dialogue, so I tried my best to limit it and make it flow like a TV show.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Especially since they reproduce via a parasitism that makes the Facehuggers from Alien look like a good idea in comparison. Doesn't even include fucking, just infecting you with some shit they spit on you that become spawn that eat their way out of you, then cannibalize each other til one is left. Found that one out on Strange New Worlds, making them have my whole hearted support for genocide. Also hunt sentients for food and fun. They have no redeemable qualities great enough to overcome that.
Lol, fuck off with your kurtzman-lore.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Holy shit what's with this ridiculous fast pacing? Plot is moving faster than the spaceship. Let the story breath my man

jimmyjambles

Mar 8, 2022
This actually hit many of the familiar notes of 90s Star Trek, which I grew up watching. Diplomatic conflicts, unusual cultural practices that foster moral debates among crew members, and a dashing captain smoothly navigating through various problems. Just add the occasional B-list guest star, and I'll be right at home :LOL:

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
View attachment 2646701

Overview:
Star Harem
is an adult science fiction parody visual novel. Captain your ship, explore the galaxy,
discover strange new worlds, all while building your harem!
The planned release time for each episode is roughly 2 months.
Star Harem features animated adult content and is not suitable for anyone under the age of 18.
All sexual content is straight with the exception of mff threesomes in the future and will never feature NTR or futa content.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-24
Release Date: 2023-05-24
Developer: Stellar Traveller - - -
Censored: No
Version: Ep.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

we were waiting for a game just like this, for decades

Reactions: Stellar Traveller
Dec 1, 2017
Are you able to decline some characters or is every scene forced upon you even if you might not like a particular character?

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes