4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

lukas7533

Jul 16, 2023
All I am gonna say about this is that renders look nice and that Kana is really sweet. But man this has no content. It has around 20 minutes of content per episode.
Good luck in the future though

Reactions: PrivilegedCholo

JohnSoprano

Jan 30, 2023
From STRiker my co-writer:
Hey guys, I'm Striker, co-writer for Star Harem. We've been getting a lot of questions regarding the game's current and future content. Therefore, I took the time to write down a few non-exhaustive lists of the game tags to share with you all. Future tags have been spoilered for those who prefer to be surprised.

Current Tags:
3dcg, Androids, Animated, Big Ass, Big Tits, Creampie, Facial, Groping, Harem, Humor, Male Protagonist, Milf, Monster, Monster Girl, Oral Sex, Parody, Romance, Sci-Fi, Superpowers, Teasing, Vaginal Sex, Virgin

Planned Tags:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Possible Future Tags:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regarding love interests, there isn't a single designated Main LI. Every female officer and various other characters we encounter will take turns in the spotlight. As their storylines progress, they'll get similar attention to what kana is getting now. Unlike her however, the sexual content with most of them will be optional. Same goes for all the non-standard sexual tags.

The choices you make in the game carry weight. In the short term, they determine the kind of content you'll experience with each love interest. Looking ahead, these decisions will have consequences of varying significance, eventually influencing the game's endings.

Alright, that's all I wanted to share. Feel free to ask me anything about the tags or any other aspects related to the story. I'll do my best to provide answers as long as they don't require spoilers
Hello, regarding the future tags "Transformation" and "Possession", are any of these including gender bender:giggle:?
Cool game!

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
bedmary.png newkana.png newaada.png newbecca.png

A couple of days ago when I opened daz studio, it gave me an error message about connecting to my library. At first i thought this is normal behavior for daz (something is always going wrong). However, when I tried to load a character there were no characters showing up. I searched through everywhere on my pc to see if the folder got moved somehow. It was gone, all of the characters and environments that I designed. First I checked a usb drive that I though had the backups. They weren't there. Then I immediately purchased file recovery software. It "restored" the files but they were all null (empty). Then I tried 3 other recovery programs. All the same result. At this point I wanted to either cry or die. Instead of doing those, I immediately started trying to recreate all of the characters. Fast forward to now and almost all of the characters are done. A few of the characters are a perfect 1:1 of how they were before. A few gave me a lot of trouble, but I finally got them to a point that I was satisfied with. The characters that are not 1:1 are still very close to the originals. So overall, once I finish recreating the environments, this should really only set episode 3 back by a week maybe 2. I'm almost ready to resume working on episode 3 renders already. This is kind of embarrassing and I'm sure some haters are having a good laugh. But that's ok, I want to be fully transparent.
Sorry if this post worried you, but there is no need to worry. Star Harem isn't going anywhere. There are too many more adventures to be had and harems to assemble.
Everything now now backed up on 2 usb drives and on mega. So if one drive fails, I have another. If my house burns down, I have the mega. I included a few renders to show the redone girls. If you have any questions, concerns, or want to see more renders, feel free to ask on discord. Thank you all for your support!

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes