Mod Ren'Py Star Channel 34 Platinum Mod Ep 11

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
mmh she didnt look weird to me :/
this is technically how she look naked... i based myself on lara body and take out the clothes as best as i can (i have sexy stuff for her from AKABUR , soo i tryed to stay as close as possible to full naked.)

anyway, i put her naked body in too... if someone else want to use it until AKABUR pop out the official one. i also made stuff for her :p

not sure when lara gonna be naked, as next update is for jasmine... soo for who didnt want to wait.

use it or not :p ... i myself gonna use it until the official one , 'cause... god damn !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anyway, here the pack with all the shit. take and use whatever you want :p

not alots of stuff ( work lots on my game right now)

- Ashelin 3 outfits : "sling bikini" , "open sweat" , "open robe"

-April 2 outfits : "sling bikini" , "Da scooby doo thing (lol) "

- Hermione 2-3 outfits : "rope" , "sling bikini" , "sling bikini lewd" (and colors variants)

- Jasmine 3 outfits : "Superjasmine" , "Superjasmine lewd" , "sling bikini"

-Lara 3 outfits : "sling bikini" , "schoolgirl" , "schoolgirl lewd (semi-invisible)" ( + naked one if someone want it )

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
of course, most are not "ready to use" , as always, need to rename what you want. (too much stuff on my side, i cant give it name anymoer without confusing the whole stuff XD )

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
of course, most are not "ready to use" , as always, need to rename what you want. (too much stuff on my side, i cant give it name anymoer without confusing the whole stuff XD )

Ill do the needful mate.

Just a disclaimer to everyone.

The amount of modded outfits are overtaking the available ones.
So I can only continue on the PC mod.
The android one will have to wait until Ep. 05.

Or I might make a second android version but that will be quite tiring and stupid.

So, there will be another android version out on Tuesday.
However, that may very well be the last one for now.

PC will be updated as normal.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Making the "Slut Goddesses" pack.
Jasmine update.
Long or short hair for Jasmine?
*not final
careful !

hair are separate than the body/outfit. hope you know that :), they also split in 2 parts, front and back.

i prefer long hair definitly ...

Reactions: Pshemek

SandManIsHere

Apr 25, 2018
careful !

hair are separate than the body/outfit. hope you know that :), they also split in 2 parts, front and back.

i prefer long hair definitly ...
Yeah, i know. and this update could be the final result. i know it's not perfect... still trying though.
Update for Slut Goddesses Ashelin and Jasmine.

I'll upload it when i finished Hermione, April, and Lara. Still don't have the L.O.L.A full naked without cum, does anyone have it?

Reactions: Pshemek and macadam

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, i know. and this update could be the final result. i know it's not perfect... still trying though.
Update for Slut Goddesses Ashelin and Jasmine.

I'll upload it when i finished Hermione, April, and Lara. Still don't have the L.O.L.A full naked without cum, does anyone have it?
you should use transparency for the "form" instead of drawing them. (like for the bra, use transparency and get the black tits line form under the bra will give it more better style.
mostly if your outfit is suppsoed to be pretty light (not heavy sheets, but more like a veil or something similar )

just my opinion :).

SandManIsHere

Apr 25, 2018
you should use transparency for the "form" instead of drawing them. (like for the bra, use transparency and get the black tits line form under the bra will give it more better style.
mostly if your outfit is suppsoed to be pretty light (not heavy sheets, but more like a veil or something similar )

just my opinion :).
Thanks for the advice dude. i'll try it later.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
meh lol.. i just noticed a small dot on the left .. -_- no idea where the hell it come from ... (also on bottom right.. damn :/ )

Reactions: SandManIsHere

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
not yet :/
i m working full on my own game ( update is soon, soo its full concentration on it )

will get something after the update come out (few days)

:) got some cool shit.

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
not yet :/
i m working full on my own game ( update is soon, soo its full concentration on it )

will get something after the update come out (few days)

:) got some cool shit.

Cool!
All the best!

May your update be amazing and bug-free.

Peace!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
here for give ya a little spoil of what coming from my side :)

hope you like 2B from nier automata... get outfit + hair :p

( still need to fix the hair -_- )

yeah yeah, i know.. its Ashelin again.. she is my Guinea pig XD
that outfit will probably go to Hermione or jasmine. lara and april have (imho) too big proportion for fit in 2B outfit without looking weird. ( i mean, 2B have thicc ass, but not big tits. its already limit at Ashelin, i can try on them all, but it can look like a weird failed cosplay XD )

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
here for give ya a little spoil of what coming from my side :)

hope you like 2B from nier automata... get outfit + hair :p

( still need to fix the hair -_- )

yeah yeah, i know.. its Ashelin again.. she is my Guinea pig XD
that outfit will probably go to Hermione or jasmine. lara and april have (imho) too big proportion for fit in 2B outfit without looking weird. ( i mean, 2B have thicc ass, but not big tits. its already limit at Ashelin, i can try on them all, but it can look like a weird failed cosplay XD )
Looks legit! Great work my man.
And Ashelin is more than welcome here!!!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i m working on some small stuff , then ishare :)

i try to make at least 1 outfit per girl. now that my update is out, i have a bit of free time. and i have some cool idea.

Lola really gonna surprise you XD

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
here some cool shit ! :D

inside ?

- Ashelin 2B (picture in previous comments)
outfit and hair :
hair is compatible with everything but can look weird with otehrs outfit
outfit is in 3 version , normal (with skirt), panty (no skirt), lewd (see througth)

- Ashelin with lara belt and guns (no short or top)

- Ashelin with no tatoo (no facial tatoo, she look pretty cute imho, even without), nude body ONLY (need to redo the whole outfit everytime to adapt it to others outfit, for fast work you can copy-paste only the head and its done :D)

- April schoolgirl ( will do a lewd version later :p )

- Jasmine schoolgirl (same as April and others, will do lewd later)

- LOLA HUMAN PACK... litteraly turn Lola into a human women. included base haircut (all of them, can make whatever color,i put them on green'ish) , schoolgrl outfit, full nude outfit and all facial expressions.

!!!!!!!!! WARNING ! broken into half human half AI if you use another outfit !!!!!!!!!!

here ya pictures :p (2B pic on old comments)