• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 58 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
idk that's Iffy.. what with this big skirmish going on and such.. i wouldn't bet on dates.
then, after (if) he's done with that one, might take some time to kind of regroup, read up all this old stuff to find the where-from and maybe create some link.. then get started with the next episode.. really wouldn't bet on dates.
by end of decade. :p

ThatDerp1

Jun 23, 2020
Fullscreen and the standard size are both mismatches for my screen. How can I resize the window so it truly fits?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Fullscreen and the standard size are both mismatches for my screen. How can I resize the window so it truly fits?
You will need to enter window mode (alt+enter), and stretch it to fit, and/or likely have black bars on the sides or the top and bottom, depending on your resolution.

Reactions: ThatDerp1

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
DUH which one?! there are so many! definitely don't want to go through yet another 6 to see the end of this. that might have me sit in some park, try to whistle at some girl but forgot how to, and why.. :confused:
this most likely.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
He's still updating his Patreon somewhat consistently, and it looks like he's working towards making a big update with endings!

Fingers cross we see that before the end of the year. Akabur is one of the OG greats.
end of what year? not this.

Jan 9, 2019
He's still updating his Patreon somewhat consistently, and it looks like he's working towards making a big update with endings!

Fingers cross we see that before the end of the year. Akabur is one of the OG greats.
yeah but this updates are not SC34 related, they all about his new game

Maggishunter

May 7, 2023
I hope April will get her own game, i somehow can't get enough of her content.
Even if her name gets changed, she topless live with vibrations, just nice.

BTW: i am using two different saves, one where i got stuck at Hermoines Mission, you know the one where your task is: seriously (that is really the task)
And a later one, with that i played thru the game.

Reactions: Grizloy

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I hope April will get her own game, i somehow can't get enough of her content.
Even if her name gets changed, she topless live with vibrations, just nice.

BTW: i am using two different saves, one where i got stuck at Hermoines Mission, you know the one where your task is: seriously (that is really the task)
And a later one, with that i played thru the game.
She kind of did. Not much of a game though.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-mating-season-v1-03-akabur.13777/

Reactions: rKnight

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
yeah but this updates are not SC34 related, they all about his new game
Do we have a name for this new game already?

Wouldn't that make it abandoned if it was on hold for a year? It hasn't been updated for over two at this point.
Not necessarily. "Abandoned" tag doesn't seem to have a well defined rule.

Where it All Began stays more than a year without updates and it never got "abandoned" tag, nor "on hold". Other games stay more than a year milking people with no updates and don't get a tag too. Don't trust these tags too much.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Do we have a name for this new game already?

Not necessarily. "Abandoned" tag doesn't seem to have a well defined rule.

Where it All Began stays more than a year without updates and it never got "abandoned" tag, nor "on hold". Other games stay more than a year milking people with no updates and don't get a tag too. Don't trust these tags too much.
1. queen trainer (in limbo).
2, not gonna get abandoned since part 1 was finished.

Amon34

Apr 12, 2022
I've never played this before. If I download the current episode, will I be able to play all the previous episodes? Or will I have to get those versions individually?

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes