Standard Procedure

EvaSlavE

Sep 11, 2018
Just another deviant signing in. I like lewd games and already dig what I've seen here, so I figured I'd give registration a shot. See you around!

Reactions: SoleMann

EvaSlavE

Sep 11, 2018
Thanks guys. B)

It’s from the manga 'Mahou Sensei Negima!'. Sadly, that scene doesn't really go anywhere and is just for comic relief.

it has made its way into two separate adaptations, though...

she has some other footy moments but none as good as this, definitely can't recommend reading the whole series just for her lol... even if i totally did

SoleMann

Sep 15, 2018
Thanx for the info :)

It wouldn’t be the first time I watched an anime series just for the Femdom/fetish parts of the story (i.e. Prison School). Did you find one anime adaptation better then the other?

EvaSlavE

Sep 11, 2018
Perhaps, but Prison School is entirely based around femdom, is short, and is pretty damned funny. Negima is quite long, and is mostly a silly ecchi harem comedy with magic battles everywhere.

For better or worse, none of the Negima anime came close to adapting the full series. If you're determined to watch them, start with the first one from the early 2000s. SHAFT also tried their hand at an adaption, and SHAFT is pretty great.

SoleMann

Sep 15, 2018
True that anime really took the cake when it came to Femdom in mainstream anime.

“Silly ecchi harem comedy”, that works for me. I always enjoy those type of anime like “Rosario + Vampire” and “High School DXD”, so now I’ll have to see if I can find it floating around the web.

EvaSlavE

Sep 11, 2018
Goodspeed, fellow feets man.

Don't blame me if you end up feeling like the series is a waste of time. :x