• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Java Onhold Stakhan

Kurweta

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I no longer get this splash page, sadly. I accepted it the first time I started playing and trying to open it now automatically redirects me from /games/taimanin-asagi-battle-arena/ to /games/taimanin-asagi-battle-arena/play/. Let me know if I can assist you with anything further.

Cheers,
Ow dear. Sorry for inconvenience, but I will need your some to figure this out.

I would need some logs. Normally, there is an http log dump of recent actions, but you must actually get past that step first. Therefore, please do the following to enable complete logging:

- add the attched file to the directory where you run the command
- execute stakhan from that directory using:
Code:
java -cp lib/* -Dlog4j.configurationFile=./log4j2-trace.xml mini.stakhan.core.Stakhan
- send me the "target/logs/http.log"

You may also want to CTRL+F to find and hide your nutaku credentials if you care. I will take a look at the response to "/games/taimanin-asagi-battle-arena/play/". It should normally contain some json object with data needed, which I find using this regular expression, which I should probably imrpove.
Code:
gadgetInfo\s*=\s*(\{[\w\"/?,.\-+=&%:\r\n\s]+})

l8rdude

Jan 13, 2020
I navigated the stack trace to check for that regex. When I manually open the requested page and apply the regex it matches just fine, so that gadget info is definitely there (in a normal browser session anyway). Thanks for the file, I'll check it out!

l8rdude

Jan 13, 2020
Ow dear. Sorry for inconvenience, but I will need your some to figure this out.
Well, fuck me. This is embarassing. I forgot that I had changed my credentials a few days ago but entered my old/wrong one in the config file. After checking the log files it became clear I used the wrong ones...

Thanks for the log4j config, without it no log was (yet) generated.

POST request to /login/index/ajax returned 401 instead of 200. I never doubted my info as the console said I was logged in. Haha. Dang, sorry for inconvenience! Totally my mistake.

Cheers,

Kurweta

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Well, fuck me. This is embarassing. I forgot that I had changed my credentials a few days ago but entered my old/wrong one in the config file. After checking the log files it became clear I used the wrong ones...

Thanks for the log4j config, without it no log was (yet) generated.

POST request to /login/index/ajax returned 401 instead of 200. I never doubted my info as the console said I was logged in. Haha. Dang, sorry for inconvenience! Totally my mistake.

Cheers,
Hah, did you misspell the password? :)
I will add that response code verification to that login, so that it spots the error!

Kurweta

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I have pushed another revision of the code. There was notably a breaking bug in taimanin's event finder, that made it infinitely loop.

Thank you all involved in testing and reporting bugs. As a new module Taimanin needs some time before it stabilizes, but with every bug we are one step closer :)

Reactions: Pandalicious

haay 15

Jul 24, 2019
Hey,

am I right that the BOT doesnt play the normal quest for example in harem heroes, just collects salary and does pachinko, same for the others? Is it possible to add that? Would like to hear from you. Ty haay15

Reactions: Kurweta

l8rdude

Jan 13, 2020
Hey,

am I right that the BOT doesnt play the normal quest for example in harem heroes, just collects salary and does pachinko, same for the others? Is it possible to add that? Would like to hear from you. Ty haay15
It can and will do that in the default configuration.

hh.activities.xml
Code:
<progressAdventure minEnergy="60"/>
You can check the .xsd schema files to see what tags you can use and how to apply them.

Cheers,

• Love
Reactions: Kurweta

haay 15

Jul 24, 2019
It can and will do that in the default configuration.

hh.activities.xml
Code:
<progressAdventure minEnergy="60"/>
You can check the .xsd schema files to see what tags you can use and how to apply them.

Cheers,
Okay, imma try that thanks alot, ok i have done it in hh, but i dont realy get it how ti do that in kamihime, cause there are multiple things with "quest" how to priorize the normal quest or like let him make progess more.

Last edited:

Kurweta

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Okay, imma try that thanks alot, ok i have done it in hh, but i dont realy get it how ti do that in kamihime, cause there are multiple things with "quest" how to priorize the normal quest or like let him make progess more.
Yeah, that's natural. It's me who should sit down and add explanations in these .xsd files, similar to how taimanin.xsd is currently documented. Without developer explanation, you cannot really know for sure how this configuration works, unless you look at the source.

Writing this will probably take an hour or two. Takes some time and focus to make it concise. I will try sit down to it this week and post update with comments. Until then, if you have something concrete you want to achieve, ask in here. :)

Kurweta

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I have added some explanations there as promised.

haggam

Jul 3, 2017
Hello! nice bot and really useful too. I wanted to ask if theres a way to make the taimanin bot keep doin a certain quest chapter and kill the bosses. Thank you for sharing your bot

Kurweta

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Hello! nice bot and really useful too. I wanted to ask if theres a way to make the taimanin bot keep doin a certain quest chapter and kill the bosses. Thank you for sharing your bot
Thank you haggam.

Currently there is no to stick to a specified chapter.

Taimanin is the newest addition and has the least code / logic. Partially due to the fact that I do not really know how to play that game xD. If you have some ideas what would be meaningful configuration possibilities, contact me via private where we can discuss this topic further. :)

Reactions: haggam

haay 15

Jul 24, 2019
Huh, were the download links removed? I can't see them
Well

I can still see them, i can repostit here for you so you can atleast use these if you cant see the others

Download:
Distribution:
Source code (git bundle):

abcdef737

Mar 29, 2018
Wow, thanks for posting your source code.
As I was also in the process of developing a bot for harem heroes, it is very interesting to see how you do this.
Your bot is a lot more low level and is exactly what I was looking for (also for developing bots for other games).
Do you happen to have any useful sources to working with a DOMparsers with a http client?
Or some general recommendations on how to get started doing the same thing for other games?
Either way I'll be studying your code to enrich my knowledge, thanks master!

Kurweta

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Wow, thanks for posting your source code.
As I was also in the process of developing a bot for harem heroes, it is very interesting to see how you do this.
Your bot is a lot more low level and is exactly what I was looking for (also for developing bots for other games).
Do you happen to have any useful sources to working with a DOMparsers with a http client?
Or some general recommendations on how to get started doing the same thing for other games?
Either way I'll be studying your code to enrich my knowledge, thanks master!
Cheers mate! The more the merrier!

I have used nekohtml library for HTML parsing. It was very permissive (parses even invalid HTML) and it worked for haremheroes, so I did not give it much thought after that.

Http client comes from Apache's HTTP client library. Solid implementation, with a solid cookie store to remember cookies.

If you plan to use it for other games, it should be generally straightforward to add more modules for stakhan. If you run with hard-coded configuration you can get to the fun part quite fast. Modules can be generally for any site/game.

If you would be interested in making a bot for nutaku's ProjectQT, I have a started branch on my local, but still needs a lot of work. I could hand it over as I am now temporarily busy with another private project. :)

PS: Developer guide section walkthrough game module implementation is outdated, do not read. :(

abcdef737

Mar 29, 2018
Do you have a discord or anything similar through which we can communicate?
I'm not on your level yet, and I don't have much time available since I'm also busy learning other things (need to get an oracle certificate). But I want enrich my knowledge about making bots.
How I did it with haremheroes is pretty straight forward: selenium and pretending to be a user. Using javascript where possible but that's all easy.

For example Project QT seems a lot harder: need to dig in javascript files, there is no html to manipulate since it's all hidden in the js file behind the canvas. Would need to dig into the traffic but that's something that I haven't started exploring yet.
(similar to soul senki which I've been trying to analyse without much luck so far)