• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed SSSS: Super Secret Sexy Spy [Devil-seal & Softhouse-Seal]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.jpg
Overview:
My name is Iiyama Hunt. I'm an intelligence operative for the secret agency known as the Federal Association of Pussy Protective Services. What is FAPPS, you ask? Well, if you don't mind me being blunt, it's a pretty long story to tell empty-handed. Master, get my pal here a cold glass of milk, and a vodka martini for me. Shaken, not stirred. Oh yes. FAPPS is a secret organization that collects information and research on impregnations, uterine conditions, and sex crimes around the world, and if necessary, employs direct action to bring things under control. I'm a legendary operative in the organization, with a 100% mission success rate. They call me the Come Insider. Lousy name, I know, but I'm a soldier of justice, granted a special License to Sex to perform intercourse at my own discretion while undertaking my missions. Some people think it's ridiculous, but this ridiculous organization has to exist, to protect womb peace.This world is so rotten!

Title: SSSS: Super Secret Sexy Spy
Original Title: Nakadashi Spy no Sounyuu Sousa -Shikyuu no Heiwa wa Ore ga Mamoru!-
VNDB:
Length: Short (2 - 10 Hours)
Year: 2010 (JP), 2013 (UK)
Developer: Devil-seal & Softhouse-Seal
Publisher: Bisket & Softhouse-Seal(JP), MangaGamer (UK)
Censorship: No
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
- - - -

Thanks Souleater for that game
ssss_2017-08-06_03-48-46.png ssss_2017-08-06_03-49-39.png ssss_2017-08-06_03-49-59.png cg_10.jpg cg_12c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Updated the OP - added new download links.
Cheers

Gamerever

Jul 14, 2017
I really want more softhouse seal games translated, anybody knows if there is somebody translating other seal works? (other than "sexy demon transformation", and "throb greatest inventions")

John Tuckbye

Jun 18, 2018
Does anyone know what the decription key is? I tried downloading through mega and it says I need one

Edit: nvrmind it worked without the decription key

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Updated the OP - and added new download links. (again?)
Cheers