Collection Video SRVN collection [2024-01-03] [SRVN]

Hoenir

Sep 21, 2023
At least Wildeer Studio has released some content worth watching.Meanwhile SRVN hasn't shown anything worth watching.
Well i could say that i am "critical" of both creators. Although Wildeer has a much better production, he does earn more money than SRVN, his last production (besides wip and images) was November last year. Still waiting for the Gate keeper episode.

On the other side the Girl SRVN possibly barely makes money either by the lack of major releases (Self sabotage by the lack of content to advertise) or the lack of funds.

I just know that overall I am just an unhappy customer by the lack of content being released... from a lot of content creators which i pay monthly.

Mawang

Jul 14, 2019
I would probably want to see her using these dildos on her tbf
She already said that if the whole animation thing won't work out she'll go OF with those dildos :ROFLMAO:
Honestly I'd rather she didn't, there are plenty of girls already doing exactly that, and she has a good eye for aesthetics, it would be a shame to lose a very promising video maker.

Last edited:

Hoenir

Sep 21, 2023
She already said that if the whole animation thing won't work out she'll go OF with those dildos :ROFLMAO:
Honestly I'd rather she didn't, there are plenty of girls already dong exactly that, and she has a good eye for aesthetics, it would be a shame to lose a very promising video maker.
Why not Both o_O

Mar 11, 2020
I would probably want to see her using these dildos on her tbf
Naaaah no thanks I'll take the animations over that. There's hundreds of thousands of hours of footage and pictures of exactly that, there's only a handful of quality bestiality animations. Although the ways things are going this person will just give up actually trying to create things and start cashing in on simp bucks. I'm hoping these recently released videos are a sign that they're turning it around but who knows.

Reactions: doomed1986