• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video SquaredFantasy Collection [2024-03-01] [SquaredFantasy]

Valentine.

Uploader
Feb 7, 2022
Squared Cover (1).gif

Overview:
SquaredFantasy is a 3D artist who makes short animations of characters from Final Fantasy (mainly) and Nier Automata​

Updated: 2024-03-01
Artist: SquaredFantasy
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 1080p
Files: 20 animations
Length: 4 min 6 s
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
Download:
2024-01: - - - -
2024-02: - - - -

Aerith Feet.png 2B Doggy.png 2B Features.png After Party Tifa.png Aerith Service.png

Last edited:

pussy_Rider

Nov 8, 2021
All uploaded videos here are without sound (its not obvious). Why is there no info about it anywhere in overview/posts ? Its important info, u know. And its not hard to mention it in post ;) (same situation in many other threads =/)
Anyway here are some videos with sound > (all watermarked)

Last edited:

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
just Some PoV OnLy Edits i made during update and maintenance of my collection.....

for only 216 mb.....
Snap2.jpg
adding triple sound track,.....is much better now!!

salut

P.S
i you want more stuff like this do this thing:
Snap1z.jpg

pussy_Rider

Nov 8, 2021
just Some PoV OnLy Edits i made during update and maintenance of my collection.....
adding triple sound track,.....is much better now!!
It would be nice to name each audio track with appropriate creator's nick ;) (if known ofcourse)
Also uploading just files without archiving would be more convenient both for checking and choosing what to download. (for same reason zip-archives more handy for pixeldrain)

Last edited:

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I did my thing again, including the latest audio streams. All the videos had 60FPS, so no interpolation from my side. I only kept one audio stream per video (with one exception), reencoded them (AV1, 1080p) and normalized the audio* and renamed them all. This results in 16 video files of about 120 MiB.

* and deleted empty audio streams. Empty audio streams SHOULD NOT EXIST!