• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Just putting this out there:
When a dumb code writing program tells you make the name of your files short that DOES NOT mean change the entire name to something unrelated to the name AND just because it suggests a short name why not stick with the actual name instead of ntrs###. It is ridiculous to hope that anyone will later say to themselves "Boy I sure am glad I downloaded that ntrs### game and I will play it every day because the name sticks in my mind. I hate when developers (ALL developers not just this dev) can't stick with the name they chose for a game, if someone wants to conceal the nature of the game make them do it instead of imagining that everyone will remember you named the game save completely differently from what you call the game.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
SportAndLust-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Sport and Lust [v0.6] [Skinny Rat Studio] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [185 MB]
- - - -

Mac [194 MB]
- - - -

I sometimes don't test my compressions if I have too much to do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
Great game, I'm already tired of writing that I'm not a fan of NTR, so I don't care about him.
True, the game is even a little short, there is generally zero content along the sissi path, not that I really wanted to see it, to be honest... Because I’m only interested in the girls in this game and their path to corruption, in particular Ideal Akane, I really like her I like it, just like Rika with her lustful behavior and “interesting” tattoos))) I would like to understand a little about Riko’s motive in corrupting Akane, is she in love with her or is it some kind of perverted love, or in general she loves and hates her at the same time and wants to seduce her, I'm for 1. The first option is the best, I like it))) I really want Yuri to be content with Akane and Rika or other girls, as well as even more history with Akane and her content. And be content with your pervert husband as little as possible.

Rat dev

Nov 2, 2023
Great game, I'm already tired of writing that I'm not a fan of NTR, so I don't care about him.
True, the game is even a little short, there is generally zero content along the sissi path, not that I really wanted to see it, to be honest... Because I’m only interested in the girls in this game and their path to corruption, in particular Ideal Akane, I really like her I like it, just like Rika with her lustful behavior and “interesting” tattoos))) I would like to understand a little about Riko’s motive in corrupting Akane, is she in love with her or is it some kind of perverted love, or in general she loves and hates her at the same time and wants to seduce her, I'm for 1. The first option is the best, I like it))) I really want Yuri to be content with Akane and Rika or other girls, as well as even more history with Akane and her content. And be content with your pervert husband as little as possible.

Thanks for the high review in Votes mate! You'll see a lot more content with Akane, after all she and Kaito are the backbone of the story. Riko's motivations will be fully revealed next, I don't want to spoiler. Also all the female characters will get their share of content in the future. Regarding Sisi's path, it hasn't been voted on patreon yet, people are interested in NTR's path and I understand them, but it will be finalised in the future :)

Reactions: outbalancing

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
Thanks for the high review in Votes mate! You'll see a lot more content with Akane, after all she and Kaito are the backbone of the story. Riko's motivations will be fully revealed next, I don't want to spoiler. Also all the female characters will get their share of content in the future. Regarding Sisi's path, it hasn't been voted on patreon yet, people are interested in NTR's path and I understand them, but it will be finalised in the future :)
I just have one question, will...Yuri(lesbian) be in the game?

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes