spacecowboymccree

Mar 28, 2018
I would say adding an alternate control scheme. I personally don't mind the controls used, it would be nice for people who don't enjoy the current set up. Could possibly make it so the scheme can be changed?

Reactions: Ragingrager

DoranDuck

May 10, 2017
well, played to the end of the demo, very nice animations and sound, and the art is awesome, just going to need a run through with a translator as there is some broken english here or there.

Overall very promising

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
Contrary to popular belief cuckshit is disliked by a lot of people.
F95 tries to make cuckshit run unopposed but the reality is that this fetish will never be accepted.
and lets be honest - thats a good thing, but i dont want to kinkshame - if anybody like this kind of stuff they should have fun - as long as this game will never have cucking scenes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Nice game. Needs work on some of the graphics (house, fx), I guess they're placeholders.

Then the toy factory fighting game as others say needs massive adjustments.

Finally... GET SOMEONE TO TRANSLATE, FFS! I am soooo tired of "Engrish" games.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
and lets be honest - thats a good thing, but i dont want to kinkshame - if anybody like this kind of stuff they should have fun - as long as this game will never have cucking scenes
Well I generally just let games with it alone.
The problem is that the fetish rears its end in game that dont really need it.
Like recently Jikage Rising added cuckshit to it despite having developed quite a lot without it.
Cuckshit is just that pervasive which is why we have to always fight against it.

_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
Shitty ass control, seriously arrow keys in 2020 ?
W A S D should be the key for movement, space for attack, E or F for interaction not this crap which literally make it unbearle to play the missions....

Well, i gave up.

Bonger12345

Oct 18, 2019
If you got problems loading the game. Ya gotta be patient and make sure nothing is running in the background. I waited for like a 100 secs with the Wine emulator on a mac and boom it works. If you got something like spotify or youtube in the background just pause it and then continue afterwards.

NierBooT

Sep 20, 2017
If you got problems loading the game. Ya gotta be patient and make sure nothing is running in the background. I waited for like a 100 secs with the Wine emulator on a mac and boom it works. If you got something like spotify or youtube in the background just pause it and then continue afterwards.
I tried to do this leaving only the game open but unfortunately the screen remains black and I can only hear the game music.

Reactions: dusbushus
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes