• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Spoiled Sex Life with Your Sweet Sister [Final] [kagurado]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

theyakuzi

Jun 4, 2021
god i hate this engine so fucking garbage , u cant enjoy cg's at full res bc shit gets pixelated and u cant upscale either bc of how this shitty engine works

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
god i hate this engine so fucking garbage , u cant enjoy cg's at full res bc shit gets pixelated and u cant upscale either bc of how this shitty engine works
Dude, the pictures are already in their full resolution. If you try to enlarge an image higher than its original size it will get pixelated.

theyakuzi

Jun 4, 2021
but even if u enlarge it and replace with old CG with the resized one it won't fit onto the game because of the resolution, and i haven't found any legit ways to change that, you could perhaos do so in the engine but i don't wanna buy it

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
you can enlarge it using AI brother it doesn't pixelate
Oh, you were talking about processing the images, not just a simple resize.

I believe the RPG Maker VX Ace goes only up to 640x480, which is why basically all games made in this version have such resolution. If you were to get a custom script to make it bigger, it would be actually just stretching everything with it, and so the bigger pictures wouldn't fit as well.

Reactions: Rimuru.Tempest

croPath

May 10, 2017
hmm? he ask for saves OR Gallery can You read?
yes and CGs are not gallery since you clearly don't know the difference let me explain
save usually means saves that can access all scenes
gallery a fully gallery where to replay the scenes
CG - images in the folder
there kiddo now u understand english?

Reactions: Float_Fish

jellycatiscool

Jun 25, 2022
does anyone know how to get in the hot spring with the sister cause i've tried so many ways and still unable to unlock those last scene

ReignBloodark

Nov 8, 2017
does anyone know how to get in the hot spring with the sister cause i've tried so many ways and still unable to unlock those last scene
I got the scene. You will only get the scene at saturday then it will directly skip over sunday since the trip lasts two days. Then you need spirit/energy at least 6... or thats what I assume from the vague wording the game placed in.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes