RPGM Completed None Spoiled RPG Hunter Life [Final] [Ranmaru Graphics]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Epyton

Nov 16, 2020
Can anyone translate it, or just translate it with machine and send the download link here

gray.rag

Mar 29, 2021
Raw MEGA link:

Can anyone translate it? Even machine translation is fine.
Thanks for the link. This is the first working link I have found.

I have never translated a game before, but did som research and found that the tools for machine translation actually makes it really easy.
Here is the result of the machine translation of the game:

It actually didn't turn out that bad in my opinion, definitly playable.

Starbox9000

Nov 9, 2018
Thanks for translating this game. There might be some grammar error, but it playable to understand what’s going on. Do you plan on translating Monster Queen Camilla also? If not, how did you translate this one?

I’ve wanted to translate Ranmaru Games before, but never understood how get to the text files and editing them.

gray.rag

Mar 29, 2021
Thanks for translating this game. There might be some grammar error, but it playable to understand what’s going on. Do you plan on translating Monster Queen Camilla also? If not, how did you translate this one?

I’ve wanted to translate Ranmaru Games before, but never understood how get to the text files and editing them.
I would like to translate Monster Queen Camilla, but haven't found a working download link for the game...

The machine translator I used is called "Translator++" by Dreamsavior. You can find a quick guide on how to use it if you google "How to machine translate Japanese RPG maker games". Just be careful not to translate any words used in scripts or the game will crash. Overall its pretty simple to figure out.

Reactions: NTR_Lover87

NTR_Lover87

Jul 3, 2022
I would like to translate Monster Queen Camilla, but haven't found a working download link for the game...

The machine translator I used is called "Translator++" by Dreamsavior. You can find a quick guide on how to use it if you google "How to machine translate Japanese RPG maker games". Just be careful not to translate any words used in scripts or the game will crash. Overall its pretty simple to figure out.

Kind soul, can you please link me the uploaded english version file ?
Thanks. :)

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023

+1 cant find the game also

blacksaki

May 25, 2018
Anybody got any other links for any of the other games by this Dev? Might as well have them all in one place. It's hard to find them as it is since this is a very niche genre. Doesn't have to be translated or even machine translated, whatever you have, just post them here.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote