May 3, 2018
All the more reason to pirate his content then. And there's no need to boycott the content, its not racist in itself just because he produced it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Piotrek

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Updated my Gofile.

Included in the Update:
Wraith x Loba - 4K - NoWM - 2022-02-18
02. Wraith x Loba - FullHD - NoWM - 2022-02-18

Info:
Just 1 Version of 4K and FullHD there was nothing else.
02. The Animation can be found in the "2022 - February-Animations" Folder.
03. The "2022 - February-Animations" Folder is now complete.

Here the Link:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
videos from March to May 2022: | |
no february?

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
I reuploaded everything from SPLucky again to my Gofile.

But only the 4K - NoWM versions are reuploaded.

I also added March, April, May and June which i didnt have before.

Sadly from March onwards i could only provide the "1080p - WM" version´s, since im not a Patreon of his anymore.

I also included the Jaina 8k Picture from April and the Tifa Pictures from June.

If at some point i support Spluckytama again (which i will not promise) then i will update this thread with 4K-NoWM, but for now at least you get something...right?

All months that are provided in this Gofile-Collection are completed with nothing missing in each month.

Here the Link:

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Please don't do this:
When you post links to the original author's archives (especially on Mega) instead of re-uploading content to different hosts, you alert them to direct leaks in their digital logistics. More than likely, next time they will make it much harder to circulate said content.
This had already happened several times before (La0sDuud3, R3k!n3D, and many other creators whose works are gated behind tighter access measures).
In the end, it's just a headache for everyone involved; including the artists and even the people behind the leaks.
It can't be too difficult to download everything quietly, and re-upload separate zip files to low profile platforms (i.e. PixelDrain).

Reactions: fanat7771 and rf96

Atomschlumpf

Sep 6, 2018
I know it's an old post, but does anyone have the additional angles of ?

Unfortunately couldn't find it on Kemono or in his archive or here in the archive