• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Spizzy Collection [2024-02-22] [spizder]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
Nice, small question tho.

Marie Rose vid you shared last time. Is it original or no? and there was no alts/loops to it?
just double checking

And why in the hell he made Nyotengu post public :WaitWhat:
No idea. Most likely:

1695492379199.jpeg

Marie Rose vid you shared last time. Is it original or no? and there was no alts/loops to it?
just double checking
1695492523149.png

1 GB "samples" ? :LUL: I just don't recall how I got my hands on it tbh, but I don't think there were any alt angles, given duration and size of this lengthy animation. I used to abuse buggy code on patreon allowing you to see first few lines of each paywalled comment, but they changed it last month.

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2023
I decided to interpolate the latest Nyotengu Cowgirl Ride animation to 60FPS and I also placed all of the files (with alts) in 1 folder. Here ya go, homies:

(File size: 183 MB)

EDIT: SO SORRY GUYS! It appears that the original resolution is actually 2K and original frames weren't 30FPS, but 24FPS. I doubled the frames so it isn't 60FPS but 48FPS unfortunately. Apologies again, I'm a scrub at this LMFAO :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Hissatsu69

Dec 24, 2019
Well, damn. Didn't know Spizzy made vertical variants. That his first time or is there more somewhere? Asking for a friend and uhh... science.

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019

just double checking

And why in the hell he made Nyotengu post public :WaitWhat:
I think I got an answer on your question:
1) 2k version is exacly the one from his post ( +/- 1 GB )
2) Loops:

Reactions: stormofshadow

Nov 27, 2021
Does anyone got Milkshake nude version? I saw it from this webpage:

Feb 23, 2023
Does anyone got Milkshake nude version? I saw it from this webpage:
If it's not in this collection, then you're going to find it in MAIDEN MASHER's collection on this site 100%.
Spizzy and Maiden Masher did a collab on that one and the nude version is the remaster with voice acting.
EDIT! I'm pretty sure it's located in Maiden Masher's JAN-FEB 2023 file.

Nef Anyo

Mar 16, 2023
is it supposed to be just sound?
I'm just getting audio.

Edit: nvm just needed a restart to apply an NVidia update

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes