HTML Spirit's Secret [v0.0.8] [a_furbyz]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

a_furbyz

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
I don't want to seem rude, but considering you did a good job on the game interface. But if you are making a guide, give complete information there, even if there is a random effect in the events.
You're not rude, I like constructive feedback and I'm sorry to say that I know that my game is failing with the quest tracking, which is something I'm trying to improve.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
You're not rude, I like constructive feedback and I'm sorry to say that I know that my game is failing with the quest tracking, which is something I'm trying to improve.
Here's how I solved this problem. Yes, perhaps you will not understand the text itself, it is in another language. But what is the point of my ideas.

I created a separate launch file for the manual so that the player can launch it separately from the game. Where I describe the passages of characters in my game. I also take important notes if there is a random effect. Why do I personally like this idea? There is no need to create separate passages in the game itself and load the engine. Yes, I don't know how to do things like track quests, so I turned on creativity ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a_furbyz

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Yes, I think I understand. You have created a Walkthrough.

I tested three methods: one with passages, two with $user.quests, and the last one with a Hint written in the passage that increments an array, the best fo me, but I don't have the time to deploy it throughout the entire game for now.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Yes, I think I understand. You have created a Walkthrough.

I tested three methods: one with passages, two with $user.quests, and the last one with a Hint written in the passage that increments an array, the best fo me, but I don't have the time to deploy it throughout the entire game for now.
Notice that you have created tips for quests and passages for them. Using passes within the engine itself.

I created a separate file, this is what it looks like.

unknown_2024.01.25-01.13.png

As a result, I don’t have to create variables and other things in the game itself and then search for editing. I just need to edit the second file and that's it :)

My method has its drawbacks, but I personally find it convenient for editing and updating. As I have already told many of my friends, my game is not for the general public and it is only played by a narrow circle of people on this site.

Reactions: a_furbyz

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
v : 0.0.4

Regarding game mechanics, has anyone else noticed:
Little Step-Sister is the only house bedroom where you get kicked to the top level after a turn of searching (you stay in other bedrooms (unless they are locked)).

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
What is the code for the older sis laptop the poem isn't really helpful.
what from this
"I was born to know you, O you, my love, And to love you to the end of days." (She was there)"
is the password? :unsure: :WaitWhat:

a_furbyz

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Indeed, it can be confusing. The tip should be to : Search for the post-it with a poem in her room. I will modify that in the future version.

a_furbyz

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
lol, you must have come across the poem in French with SEXE written in big letters.

Reactions: LizJ

a_furbyz

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
need a save new quests are not working for my old save
I can't provide you with a backup because the version I'm working on is in debug mode. It would be interesting if you could share your save, so that I can see what's going wrong.

Jul 7, 2023
Can't progress the story to unlock Alice because my replay is missing four of Isabelle's scenes. Isabelle already left the house so I can't unlock them.

Sleeping does not give a prompt to talk to Bael.

a_furbyz

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Can't progress the story to unlock Alice because my replay is missing four of Isabelle's scenes. Isabelle already left the house so I can't unlock them.

Sleeping does not give a prompt to talk to Bael.
I've modified the online version. To debug it, simply go to the bedroom on the computer and into the direct discussion. Unlock your scenes and come back until you get the end of story message. Keep me updated.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Talk to your mother, she will ask you to find a job. Go to the bar, talk to the boss, then to his daughter who will test you and then give you the job. Come back to the bar during the day and work.
Correction: Evening. At Night Everything Is Closed. Mornings & afternoons are spent with Family or at Gym.
Just saying. (But You Can Repeat/continue "Bar Game" as much as you like (4x or 5x) to earn $$.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
You/Isabelle made a request/suggestion for MC to return to school.
(MC has registered for school) But there Is No school content.
Is there going to be?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes