• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML Spirit's Secret [v0.0.8] [a_furbyz]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

a_furbyz

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Will you make it playable on mobile? Some of the videos don’t work when you go to spying. Do you change the video type?
Hello, I need more information. I can't reproduce this bug. All the videos are in webm format.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Hello, I need more information. I can't reproduce this bug. All the videos are in webm format.
Try changing the phone's archiver.

I mean, try using a third-party archiver instead of the factory archiver. This problem is observed on xiaomi redmi note phones.

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Apologies, was a bit vague! Just when I’ve noticed it, when go to the bathroom, the video loads (screenshot and save below) but when you go to spy, the video just stays blank (screenshot and save below). Do you change the video format when progress with the videos?

a_furbyz

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
The only difference between the videos is the time: 5s for the first one, 20s for the following ones. Are you using the online version? I tested it on my phone and I don't have this problem. Well, it's a bit ugly, but it works on my phone (I'll think about optimizing it). I see only one thing: you have an old cached version. Simply refreshing the page should fix the issue. Or try changing to a different browser like Chrome, I recommend. Let me know if it works, or else, how and with what you're launching the web page so I can run some tests.

Note : My phone is an old Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite.

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
The only difference between the videos is the time: 5s for the first one, 20s for the following ones. Are you using the online version? I tested it on my phone and I don't have this problem. Well, it's a bit ugly, but it works on my phone (I'll think about optimizing it). I see only one thing: you have an old cached version. Simply refreshing the page should fix the issue. Or try changing to a different browser like Chrome, I recommend. Let me know if it works, or else, how and with what you're launching the web page so I can run some tests.

Note : My phone is an old Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite.
Thank you for looking into it, i’ll try downloading chrome and see if that helps. I use an iPhone and have tried the link on the OP and also on the site gamcore… both on safari

Reactions: a_furbyz

mjl1984

Mar 4, 2018
Thank you for looking into it, i’ll try downloading chrome and see if that helps. I use an iPhone and have tried the link on the OP and also on the site gamcore… both on safari
I have the same issue, none of the longer format videos load on my iPad when playing online in either chrome or safari, cache cleared, browsers up to date…‍♂

a_furbyz

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Under Chrome it's bug too! What does the page tell you?

Test online for Webm video:

a_furbyz

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
I made a small modification to the online version, I hope it will fix the video issue.

Reactions: LizJ

a_furbyz

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Hello, thank you for letting me know, but the information you provided is a bit vague for me to fix effectively, as I'm not encountering this bug. Could you please specify if the issue still persists and under what circumstances it occurs? This would greatly assist me. Thank you.

Screenshot 2024-05-02 01.07.35.png

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes