Flash Completed Spirit rancher [v1.1] [Ellabelle]

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
1590304868495.png

Overview:
Spirit breeder is a game about breeding special spirits with unique skillsets and traits, raising them as you see fit and earn gold from fighting with them in tournaments. The game is similar to titles like Pokémon and Monster rancher.​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-02
Release Date: 2020-06-02
Developer: Ellabelle - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Other Games: Conquest & Desire
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
SWF: - - - - -
BaasB Thanks for the links

RYzzSI.png QpjUUe.png CSQ9C4.png cc5eAj.png Pu0UHO.png zQO+E2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 30, 2019
From left to right:
=Jasmine is a stripper
=The Blue riding hood
=Friend Owl from Bambi x Papi (monster musume no iru nichijou seiyuu)
=The Black Demon Girl ( cause why not)
=Racoon with raincoat
=I will fuck that Cat
=Aquaman X Wartortle
=The Sword Maiden got horny (from Goblin Slayer)
=Something got wrong with Orianna
=And Finaly: "I Hate my life" Flower Monster Girl (Or I live in my piss Monster girl)

Booki

Oct 14, 2017
If this is like Monster Rancher then I better be able to use patreon games as CDs to get rare monsters.

"Sweet! I just got a rare gold slut nun from Summertime Saga."

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
Jesus, this game is busted. Activities that are supposed to raise your spirit's stats lower them instead, what the fuck is this resolution?

Ellabelle322

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
Jesus, this game is busted. Activities that are supposed to raise your spirit's stats lower them instead, what the fuck is this resolution?
I'm sorry
I thought 1920x1080 was the standard resolution but I'm not very sure.
As far as the activities go- the description of each one explains what stats it raises and reduces. :)

Masterra

Feb 2, 2018
a lot of issue there.
- when i use "breed" on one of the spirit, screen go grey and nothing more, need to close the game.

- i can't see how to send multiple spirit on expedition the same turn, chose one pass to the next day instantly.

- agility minigame seem to lag and it's a little too slow. another one (where you need to do some circle rapidly) dont finish and fail no matter what i do (progression bar full, more than 150 point)

- in training, some training can't be changed if selected, like massage, button just vanish.

- fight seem a little too much complexe, you can't realy chose your skill if your opposent chose to move, maybe better after training but if your spirit is not a speed one, no chance to chose your skill.

1920x1080 is full HD, for me it's a good one, no issue here.
Flash is deprecated, people really need to switch to another app, but well your choice here, this game is not that bad, i kinda like it for a first release, but is not a V1.00, to much issue for that, and this game already have a full story ? can be finished ?
if yes, maybe V 0.90 but not stable enough for more.

either way, good luck with your game.

ho, and sorry for my english, probably bad, but well, i am not english, and it's not really a priority on education in my country unfortunately (better now, but well, to late for me ^^)

Ellabelle322

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
a lot of issue there.
- when i use "breed" on one of the spirit, screen go grey and nothing more, need to close the game.

- i can't see how to send multiple spirit on expedition the same turn, chose one pass to the next day instantly.

- agility minigame seem to lag and it's a little too slow. another one (where you need to do some circle rapidly) dont finish and fail no matter what i do (progression bar full, more than 150 point)

- in training, some training can't be changed if selected, like massage, button just vanish.

- fight seem a little too much complexe, you can't realy chose your skill if your opposent chose to move, maybe better after training but if your spirit is not a speed one, no chance to chose your skill.

1920x1080 is full HD, for me it's a good one, no issue here.
Flash is deprecated, people really need to switch to another app, but well your choice here, this game is not that bad, i kinda like it for a first release, but is not a V1.00, to much issue for that, and this game already have a full story ? can be finished ?
if yes, maybe V 0.90 but not stable enough for more.

either way, good luck with your game.

ho, and sorry for my english, probably bad, but well, i am not english, and it's not really a priority on education in my country unfortunately (better now, but well, to late for me ^^)
1. That's pretty bad, didn't happen to any playtesters so im not sure whats going on :(
2. Yea, 1 expedition/battle per week. You can do training or have them rest though.
3. ill investigate the mini-games again, thanks
4. You werent able to repick any training previously but people wanted it lol, i guess i shouldve made it consistent :|
5. Speed really stamina dependant so if the enemy uses up their stamina you'll be faster.
6. Yea, 1920 seems fine for most people and i guess i wouldve changed the version number if i knew how :/
7.Ty :)

Reactions: Masterra

Masterra

Feb 2, 2018
1. well maybe i will teste it in another flash player, if someone else have this issue tell us ^^.
2. ok, but maybe not lock it instantly, like training, let's us choose to pass next day.
4. mh, yes xD

LunarGuardsmen

Aug 16, 2018
Yeah, i also got the breeding problem were my screen go grey, but i du get a script error (which I will show below). I still need to close the game.

SecurityError: Error #2122: Security sandbox violation: Loader.content: file:///D|/Voksen%20Spill/Ny%20mappe/SpiritRancher.swf cannot access . A policy file is required, but the checkPolicyFile flag was not set when this media was loaded.
at flash.display::Loader/get content()
at Gameworld/rbreed()
at Gameworld/render()
at net.flashpunk::Engine/render()
at net.flashpunk::Engine/onEnterFrame()

I am using Adobe Flash player 32

Edit: Hope this helps

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
My game screen just went black when I was trying to breed so I'm also having same problem and am also using adobe player 32

Hanz

May 21, 2017
Also having the same issue with the grey screen, is it due to the resolution change?

Hanz

May 21, 2017
For those of you who are having trouble seeing things with the higher resolution, if you are using a flash player, there is an option in the "view" tab that says, "show all" and that should fix any screen cutoff issues.