Templar9117

Feb 28, 2020
[QUOTE = "bakuon, message: 3394724, membre: 136057"]
voici une procédure pour firefox
1 - Ouvrez une copie Firefox sur: config (img a) - entrez
2 - accepter le risque - entrer (img b)
3 - copiez privacy.file_unique_origin - appuyez sur 1 pour passer à false (img c)
4 - Fermez Firefox
aller au dossier fille spirite 6
clic droit sur l'index (img1)
ouvrir avec (firefox ...) (img 2)
et le jeu s'ouvre (img 3)

une petite recherche google "Comment activer WebGL dans Chrome, Firefox et Safari" pourrait aider.
car en fonction de la configuration de votre pc (windows 10 ou 7 ... mac ... etc) ou WebGL n'est pas compatible avec certains pilotes graphiques.
[/CITATION]
ça marche !!!! MERCI... Tu es un chef...

Denis777

Oct 22, 2017
Hi, thanks for sharing, but I'm having a problem with the sodomy scene in the bedroom that keeps repeating itself over and over again, without ever moving on to the next scene. Do you have the same problem. Thanks.

Please tell me how to enter the password to move on the other scenes ?

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
Please tell me how to enter the password to move on the other scenes ?
you type in the word when the game starts. (example in spiryt 5 the code is "omen") and a white window appears (img) with instructions to move to the next scene (S).

Pavali

Oct 25, 2018
Maybe good to know for people asking for advance codes:
There's a developer code, which works with ALL Pusooy's games:

akiko

It even comes with metadata in the left upper corner, so you can see, if you are pounding right!

leevarria

Mar 22, 2020
is this a fake? click then leads you to adds and other sites so that you benefit for getting paid.... not the file itself... tsk... tsk... tsk....

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
is this a fake? click then leads you to adds and other sites so that you benefit for getting paid.... not the file itself... tsk... tsk... tsk....
you have to click multiple times on the download button (which in turn open a new ad tab each time)... or, install and adblocker extension

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote