3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Knyghtblade

Nov 3, 2017
Utter cheating BS. Whenever you get close to beating them they pull out some miracle hand. Several times I had them down to their last $20 only for my 3 aces to be beaten by a full house or 4 of a kind.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
I will admit to it feeling a little rigged at times but atleast on the difficulty setting of the current version they are also idiots with tells who don't bluff or bully.

Knyghtblade

Nov 3, 2017
Nope - 3 times now the game just pulled a fucking rabbit out of the hat. My last hand was a full house -Queens over 10s. The game also manages to produce a full house of Kings over 7s. Now this taken on its own would be ok, but this is constantly what happens, not kidding. Whenever it looks like the game is going to lose the chances of it getting a winning hand over whatever the player has is almost 100%.

I went to check the Steam reviews as well - to quote ' The only game of poker where I've been afraid to bet on a full house. The AI gets wildly powerful hands 80% of the time and making "progress" is near impossible. '

Thankfully I have the solution for this unbalanced POS because it is now uninstalled and in the trashcan.

Last edited:

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
I completely feel the complaints about the AI... For me it only worked when I put my faith in exceptional good hands and stack my money. If I start with a pair of 7 for example it was an instant fold. If I didn't see at least ONE ace on my hand I folded as well cause most of the time it meant the girl has at least 3 of em. :D And it was like when she bets 5 to 10 you have a good chance winning with a very good hand and the moment she starts to bet 15 or even 20 FOLD at once cause she will be close to a royal flush or shit like that. If you play like that you eventually win. That's at least how I have beaten both of the girls. Either way FAR away from being a poker game that offers actual Poker mechanics cause not even the biggest lucker on earth constantly gets insane hands like those girls.

Reactions: Doctor Shark

FireSword___

Oct 3, 2020
its a pretty nice game, the animation during the game could be a bit longer and i think the reward should be fluid instead of like 3 camera angles and thats it.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes