Unity - Spicy Strip Poker [2023-07-17] [Gambler]

1. 4.00 star(s)

theMickey_

It's a solid game so far -- pretty much what I'd expect from a Strip Poker game: different girls you can choose from, all animated, and you'll get a "reward" sex scene with each girl after you beat her. I would love to see more girls of course, and maybe some more variety in animations, but I also get that this is just a high expectation on my end with those pre-rendered animations and might not be possible. But even with pre-rendered loops this could've been done more alluring I think, but nevertheless: good game. 4 out of 5 stars.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Moanie

I've played this and I think it looks pretty good for a strip poker game. I do recognize some of the other critics opinion that it loops too much, but that does not concern me the most, my issue is with the poker aspect of the game, the chance to have a good hand is insanely high, but also the opponents hand is almost eveytime good. Also i dont think the intelligence of betting is very well. She would keep on betting, even if i just swapped one card and she swapped 5. So maybe i should give it a 4 star review, because you know... who is playing it for the actual poker.

If this is made by just one person, i am actually impressed. mad skillz.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

goatwhisperer3

Lost count of how many times in a row the computer beat me by just one higher.

I get triple 8, she has triple 9
    I get pair of 7 and pair of J, she has pair of 8 and pair of Q

The odds of her having just the next better card seem kinda...odd
  4. 4.00 star(s)

BayJay47

I'm giving this game 4 stars because I think it has potential. I have some criticisms, however. It probably deserves 3 at the moment. As of this review content is limited to 2 girls.

First of all, the overarching concept of strip poker is alluring. The problem with this game is the execution. You play each hand for a set amount of currency (200 at the moment) and when you deplete the girl's currency she loses a piece of clothing.

That's fine. It can be a bit frustrating at times but it seems like the dev nudged the odds in our favor a bit. A bigger nudge would be welcome, but it's okay. Not great, but okay, and the concept is fun.

The problem is that the tease ends up being almost non-existent. The girls are constantly looping animations. Some of the animations are good, some aren't so good, but they are salacious and revealing. That defeats the purpose. Why am I trying to get this girl naked if she's already rubbing her semi-exposed pussy with the camera 18 inches away?

After winning you are treated to a sex scene. Okay, fine, but the animations are kinda clunky and rushed, you don't really have any choices, and it's uneventful.

I'd much rather have a game where we could bet articles of clothing instead of currency, where if I wanted a girl to remove her bra or whatever I could win it in a single hand. Then have various lewd acts available once she's naked. So for instance maybe I spend 5-6 hands getting her naked, then wager with her spreading her ass, sucking my cock, doing anal, kissing another girl, or whatever.

To make the game more playable I'd say have the dev implement some system so you can't go back. Currently, if you lose a few rounds the girl can start getting dressed again. This is doubly annoying because the same stripping animation plays in reverse, taking forever, and making the game stale.

A bit of a challenge is good but this needs to be more about the stripping than the poker.

All in all though I still recommend it; the game has a lot of potential and while the animations are clunky at times they aren't awful, and the renders are pretty damn good plus the girls look attractive. Much better than the previews, tbh.

I hope the dev continues, since 1-2 years of iterations and added content could easily make this a 5 star game everyone should play.