antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 2296467

Overview:
SPICY BUMP
is about Billy, years after the death of his father,
he moves to another city with his family to the house of his loser stepfather.
He needs to start from the beginning, make money and be able to live a quiet life.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-09
Release Date: 2023-01-09
Developer: BoneKing
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

good game
too bad the demo lasts only 5 minutes
:)

BoneKing

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2017
Hi guys, Thanks for the Feedback!
Several bugs are already being corrected and we are going to read all the comments to improve the quality.
This is a technical test, the first version will have many more scenes and a better introduction of the story. Stay tuned..

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Hi guys, Thanks for the Feedback!
Several bugs are already being corrected and we are going to read all the comments to improve the quality.
This is a technical test, the first version will have many more scenes and a better introduction of the story. Stay tuned..
Hi BoneKing, I will be your supporter if you open an account on subscribestar. Patreon will probably give you trouble because of the shota content.

MrRiouso

Jul 22, 2021
Hello, after downloading and trying to install, I get the message "The following component(s) are required to run this program: Microsoft visual C++ runtime. Would you like to install them now?"

Is it ok to install it with no future problems, cuz no other game/program has asked me to do this, and I don't want to f--k up my computer. Please advise.
can install is safe!

Reactions: El Buho

Perdado

May 17, 2021
Personally, it's a mystery to me how a game with cheap quest graphics manages to heat my video card to 70 degrees.

74games

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2022
A very interesting idea, but I would like to see more in-depth interaction with the environment and the plot. I prefer a longer and more intense experience, this game disappointed me.

NoiT89

Jul 14, 2017
Buggy can't progress after mom shower scene. New game then the mother is still in the shower.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes