• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2024.05] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

TehSeph

Apr 17, 2018
EVERYONE COMPLAINING ABOUT INCOMPLETE GALLERY, TRANSLATION, UNCENSOR, GAME ENDING ON THE 20TH, ETC:

The links in the OP are scuffed. The moderator updated them without realizing there are 2 different versions of the game.
The version in the OP is a W.I.P. remake that was started in 2024 and not the "completed" version from 2023. See below:
For anyone too lazy to go back through the thread to find everything:
Dec 2023 version w/ uncensor, translation, and cheats applied
(Dec 2023 is the last version released before the remakening)
I'm not going to quote the comment with the repack of the 2024 version (honestly if you're too lazy to skim the last few pages before commenting - you don't care enough to play the W.I.P. version anyway and just want something to pull your pecker to) but a few pages back Shadesishere posted a 2024.05 repack and less than 10 comments before that I posted instructions on how to do it yourself.

Nothing against the staff and kudos for updating the post after 6 months, but it has caused too much confusion for people who only read the first post...

Last edited:

perilomo

May 12, 2020
EVERYONE COMPLAINING ABOUT INCOMPLETE GALLERY, TRANSLATION, UNCENSOR, GAME ENDING ON THE 20TH, ETC:

The links in the OP are scuffed. The moderator updated them without realizing there are 2 different versions of the game.
The version in the OP is a W.I.P. remake that was started in 2024 and not the "completed" version from 2023. See below:

I'm not going to quote the comment with the repack of the 2024 version (honestly if you're too lazy to skim the last few pages before commenting - you don't care enough to play the W.I.P. version anyway and just want something to pull your pecker to) but a few pages back Shadesishere posted a 2024.05 repack and less than 10 comments before that I posted instructions on how to do it yourself.

Nothing against the staff and kudos for updating the post after 6 months, but it has caused too much confusion for people who only read the first post...
The problem with this is that people don't usually look into comments as they are pointless and are discussion.
Usually it is common courtesy to include all possible links in the first page and all relevant details/data.

It would of been nice if the OP could update that page.

TehSeph

Apr 17, 2018
So I'm guessing that uncensoring has become abandoned? The latest version I can see is 0.7
  • It's unnecessary for the 2024 versions since a simple mosaic shader is used and can be easily disabled.
  • For the December 2023 version the decensor textures have been updated by bwebrwkerw.
Both solutions are included in the respective versions' Cheats Plugin by kumarin (2023, 2024)

Also, I agree. Sadly, nobody cares to read the comments before complaining. I have sent a private message to the OP and if I don't hear back within a few days I'll message another Moderator.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThrowMeSway

perilomo

May 12, 2020
  • It's unnecessary for the 2024 versions since a simple mosaic shader is used and can be easily disabled.
  • For the December 2023 version the decensor textures have been updated by bwebrwkerw.
Both solutions are included in the respective versions' Cheats Plugin by kumarin (2023, 2024)

Also, I agree. Sadly, nobody cares to read the comments before complaining. I have sent a private message to the OP and if I don't hear back within a few days I'll message another Moderator.

Thanks =)

Is the cheat also applied in the 2024 version?

• Hey there
Reactions: TehSeph

TehSeph

Apr 17, 2018
It's the 2023 version though
Ah. In that case, did you reach 50+ via aphrodisiac? I believe it only works if her base stats meet the requirements before the bonus. You might also need to have received lvl 2 boobjob in the bath first? I'm not sure. It's been a while since I've had to unlock the scenes, but you can see the requirements in the gallery.

perilomo

May 12, 2020
Ah. In that case, did you reach 50+ via aphrodisiac? I believe it only works if her base stats meet the requirements before the bonus. You might also need to have received lvl 2 boobjob in the bath first? I'm not sure. It's been a while since I've had to unlock the scenes, but you can see the requirements in the gallery.

When it's with aphrodisiac it says so in the status.
My stats were 100/100 and she still refused to do anything =/

TehSeph

Apr 17, 2018
I really love when "update" removes content instead of adding it lol
I really love when jackasses make worthless comments that contribute nothing to the conversation and bury the existing comments that address the very issues they're complaining about before taking 5 seconds to give reading a try.

Sorry, that was rude of me. Just getting annoyed with this thread spiraling into 10,000 copies of the same 2-3 comments.

For anyone too lazy to go back through the thread to find everything:
Dec 2023 version w/ uncensor, translation, and cheats applied
(Dec 2023 is the last version released before the remakening)

Last edited:

Marphey

May 13, 2019
I really love when jackasses make worthless comments that contribute nothing to the conversation and bury the existing comments that address the very issues they're complaining about before taking 5 seconds to give reading a try.
Easy with that anger slick :)

• Haha
Reactions: TehSeph

Detreon

Mar 28, 2021
well some are interesting (omitting the necrophilia that I don't like) and others not so much and one of the categories that I love the most are the corruption even though it is a bit unfortunate since there are not many of this style that are good the only one that I thought would be interesting was lolique2 and it was mostly just going around exploring and there were not many scenes of corruption in fact it was something strange since it seemed more like a final fantasy style RPG but with R-18 scenes.

well in the meantime I will see how the rest of the ones I was interested in go and see if there is anything to see thanks for the recommendation.

Reactions: Slayerz

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
can someone please just reupload the modded files as a one off,

and put a link in, the search does not allow for searching by date

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
The problem with this is that people don't usually look into comments as they are pointless and are discussion.
Usually it is common courtesy to include all possible links in the first page and all relevant details/data.

Do you have any idea how large of a site F95 is, and how much of a pain in the ass it would be to continually go through threads, checking if someone posted something newer than that of the OP? That is a monumental waste of time, resources and effort.

The best way is to continue doing it the way it's been done since pretty much the beginning. When someone shares/uploads something new in the comments, the least someone could do is read one or two lines. Usually opening a game page, scrolling to the newest comments will often times reveal something actually useful. If someone cannot be bothered to do even that, then they don't really deserve the support they crave when shit hits the fan.

Forums are for discussion. To say comments are pointless is just absurd, especially in the context of this site.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020

Usually it's common courtesy to read the OP and few last pages as well before posting, but with every and each OP update that bumps this game thread in "latest updates" tab we're flooded with army of literal monkeys that can't read even one (and I shit you not) post that's just above them.
No matter how big your spoon is, you can't possibly spoonfeed them enough.

"It would be nice" yeah, but it also would be nice not having 5 whole pages of these posts every other month.

• Haha
Reactions: Ferghus and TehSeph
3.60 star(s) 23 Votes