Spell ... of a labyrinth and the Hermaphrodite of adventure ... devil stick of re-Thijs

DerDaniel99

Feb 17, 2018
Title:
Spell ... of a labyrinth and the Hermaphrodite of adventure V 1.00

110230_d_063057pr.jpg

Developer:
Link to the Developer:
Genre: Futanari, Tentacles
Language: English (searching Translation)

I am searching for this game with an english translation if possible, the problem is that I do not know any translator that translated the game.

PS: That is my first post if there is a rule that I forgot please mention it.

d_063057jp-001.jpg d_063057jp-002.jpg d_063057jp-003.jpg 110230_d_063057pr.jpg

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
If we can't find an english translation, we can move this thread to "translation requests" and see if someone knows how to help with that.

DerDaniel99

Feb 17, 2018
If we can't find an english translation, we can move this thread to "translation requests" and see if someone knows how to help with that.
How do I move this thread to the translation requests? Or can only moderators do that?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Refer to my post above. IF a translation can't be found, then we can move it. Only staff, mods, and uploaders can move threads. So if we can't find a translation, just ask us to move it.

Reactions: DerDaniel99

DerDaniel99

Feb 17, 2018
Refer to my post above. IF a translation can't be found, then we can move it. Only staff, mods, and uploaders can move threads. So if we can't find a translation, just ask us to move it.
Can you please move this thread to translations requests please, because pupsipups is right that will get rejected here.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017

Rejected because of japanese.

Dont know why you still think about moving the thread -.- When do you changed the rules so we can request for a japanese game? o_O
People can always send a PM to the uploader that rejected the request and ask for moving the thread into the translation section. Or can always open another same thread here, in this section. It's not that hard.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
now you ban crust not move thread

report him have 3 now
I can't ban anyone because I'm an uploader. But even if I could do it, certainly I won't because now you've read what wep told you on my profile. So I'll move once again even the other one that I've moved here.

ArchMagus

Jan 1, 2019
Title:
Spell ... of a labyrinth and the Hermaphrodite of adventure V 1.00

View attachment 98825

Developer:
Link to the Developer:
Genre: Futanari, Tentacles
Language: English (searching Translation)

I am searching for this game with an english translation if possible, the problem is that I do not know any translator that translated the game.

PS: That is my first post if there is a rule that I forgot please mention it.

View attachment 98822 View attachment 98823 View attachment 98824 View attachment 98825
is there a full version somewhere in the net to download ... i've spent the whole day searching and i failed

s.kirmish

Jul 28, 2017
I randomly saw this and am intrigued. If someone knows anything about it, even just a free japanese version, it would be welcome.