• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
2024-01-15 171153.png

I can't find these 4 CGs; anyone could help? I went through all the paths. I think it is about some particular choices, but I don't know which paths they are; can anyone help me narrow it down?

Jun 6, 2022
Ugh, so it's a game for fujoshi, the female equivalent of the anime neckbeard.
it's a game for straight girls, for fujoshi it would be a yaoi game.

I didn't finish it because I got bored with the protagonist drooling over men, I guess it's inevitable in otome games.
The fact that it is an otome game affects in that the lesbian route is a minority, i.e. only 1 route out of 6.

but i think it is possible to play a route with only lesbian scenes, after you are introduced to the characters, you can choose which characters you want to spend more time with, so i guess that's the route selector.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
it's a game for straight girls, for fujoshi it would be a yaoi game.

I didn't finish it because I got bored with the protagonist drooling over men, I guess it's inevitable in otome games.
The fact that it is an otome game affects in that the lesbian route is a minority, i.e. only 1 route out of 6.

but i think it is possible to play a route with only lesbian scenes, after you are introduced to the characters, you can choose which characters you want to spend more time with, so i guess that's the route selector.
Most fujoshi are straight girls. Judging from the pics, the yaoi parts are prominent, which prompted my question. So yeah, this is a game mainly directed at fujoshi. Their appetites get serviced the most, right down to the art style.

Jun 6, 2022
Most fujoshi are straight girls. Judging from the pics, the yaoi parts are prominent, which prompted my question. So yeah, this is a game mainly directed at fujoshi. Their appetites get serviced the most, right down to the art style.
You're right about that, but as I said for those who want to play a completely lesbian route it seems to be possible, I imagine the yaoi parts will only come out if you choose the "poly" route, if you choose the woman you should only have lesbian scenes.

I don't know how good it will be since I didn't play it but usually in otome games the lesbian routes are an afterthought.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
So, I don't think the pics give all the information you need. Thus, I will help : Routes.png

Conclusion: this is not a primarily homosexual game, but you can avoid any of those routes by choosing carefully here, AND you will get an independent and completed story for AND only for your chosen path.

KirYn

Feb 2, 2022
View attachment 3264412

I can't find these 4 CGs; anyone could help? I went through all the paths. I think it is about some particular choices, but I don't know which paths they are; can anyone help me narrow it down?
The missing ones from the top and the middle row left are all from the path with Silas as the love interest. There's a free pdf file on Speakeasy's itch.io page just under where the demo files are listed showing a complete walkthrough. I've been following that to complete, the tragic, speakeasy and happy ends for the paths. The top right missing cg is only found in Silas's happy ending.

Reactions: C-Time and slavegal

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
The missing ones from the top and the middle row left are all from the path with Silas as the love interest. There's a free pdf file on Speakeasy's itch.io page just under where the demo files are listed showing a complete walkthrough. I've been following that to complete, the tragic, speakeasy and happy ends for the paths. The top right missing cg is only found in Silas's happy ending.
Oh, right, thank you! I think I missed Silas, who was too shy to my liking. But the happy ending is so sweet --- become the mom of his two kids!

Last edited:
Reactions: Geigi and KirYn

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
Anyone else not able to pick a route? I click on the route I want and nothing happens beyond it disappearing.

I pick all of them, and again, nothing happens.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes