• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jul 27, 2020
>Yaoi, pseudo-lesbianism, bad art style that makes all girls so unsexy and guys look like a hermaphroditic abomination.

Well, with the example of this game, it's clear why even girls prefer male-oriented adult games to what fujoshi's is trying to feed them.

Last edited:

GeneTaylor06

Jan 31, 2021
The art on this is spectacular. Would have definitely given it a try if there were a Male Mc option. Came for the gay tag, appreciated some hot men. Disappointed I couldn't give this one a go, hope the artist has done or will do some more dedicated gay stuff in the future.

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
The art on this is spectacular. Would have definitely given it a try if there were a Male Mc option. Came for the gay tag, appreciated some hot men. Disappointed I couldn't give this one a go, hope the artist has done or will do some more dedicated gay stuff in the future.
Well, I'm feeling this way when I can't play yaoi games with female MC so... Anyway, developers said that they are planning to make a prequel that'll be just a bl.

Last edited:

adr91

Sep 8, 2017
>Yaoi, pseudo-lesbianism, bad art style that makes all girls so unsexy and guys look like a hermaphroditic abomination.

Well, with the example of this game, it's clear why even girls prefer male-oriented adult games to what fujoshi's is trying to feed them.
Male oriented games are pretty bad which is even worse because there's 50 times more of them than female oriented, it's all about mindless giant tits sluts and a ugly bastard that rapes/fucks them all. Go away.

Jul 27, 2020
Male oriented games are pretty bad
From a tumblr and twitter perspective full of hatred toward male and their sexuality, maybe. From the point of view of most people, no.
it's all about mindless giant tits sluts and a ugly bastard that rapes/fucks them all. Go away.
This is only one narrow and rather small group of games. And there's nothing wrong with them. Naughty games are supposed to be naughty. Also, I find it amusing that you talk about ugly bastards, hardcore fucking, (kinkshaming. How original) considering your comments are mostly on the games like Tifa's touch harassment battle! or Corruption of Champions. On a site that exists because of men's games on 99% . And about the mindless sluts that's even funnier. Because that's exactly how "men" behave in fujoshi oriented games and manga, and even worse.
Also, that's what I'm talking about. Fujoshi is not only very hypocritical, but hostile to the entire adult gaming community. They want to do the same thing with our adult games that they did with movies and mainstream video games. They hate us, our tastes and community, but still try to infiltrate to destroy, because without us, they're nothing.. That's why we should treat games like this one with all the disdain it deserves.

Or what? You gonna cry?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: adr91

KirYn

Feb 2, 2022
From a tumblr and twitter perspective full of hatred toward male and their sexuality, maybe. From the point of view of most people, no.

This is only one narrow and rather small group of games. And there's nothing wrong with them. Naughty games are supposed to be naughty. Also, I find it amusing that you talk about ugly bastards, hardcore fucking, (kinkshaming. How original) considering your comments are mostly on the games like Tifa's touch harassment battle! or Corruption of Champions. On a site that exists because of men's games on 99% . And about the mindless sluts that's even funnier. Because that's exactly how "men" behave in fujoshi oriented games and manga, and even worse.
Also, that's what I'm talking about. Fujoshi is not only very hypocritical, but hostile to the entire adult gaming community. They want to do the same thing with our adult games that they did with movies and mainstream video games. They hate us, our tastes and community, but still try to infiltrate to destroy, because without us, they're nothing.. That's why we should treat games like this one with all the disdain it deserves.

Or what? You gonna cry?
Wow, I don't think I've read such conspiracy theory bullshit since the gamergate days. Pls, touch grass.

adr91

Sep 8, 2017
Does Dhalia have like four CG's? The rest have about three :unsure: I'm doing hers as last route because I'm a rotten completionist.

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
Does Dhalia have like four CG's? The rest have about three :unsure: I'm doing hers as last route because I'm a rotten completionist.
I think there's a guide on itchio, I haven't completed the game yet.

adr91

Sep 8, 2017
I think there's a guide on itchio, I haven't completed the game yet.
Aye, the guide only points the ending routes which you get the Cg's naturally following like the happy ending and rarely there's an extra for the tragic. There's about one for the Speakeasy ending in one route that I found thus far but I haven't seen a reason to play all three endings of each route as it isn't exactly rewarding.

Tadokorokoji

Dec 19, 2021
Aye, the guide only points the ending routes which you get the Cg's naturally following like the happy ending and rarely there's an extra for the tragic. There's about one for the Speakeasy ending in one route that I found thus far but I haven't seen a reason to play all three endings of each route as it isn't exactly rewarding.
I wish there are more CGs on the tragic and speakeasy ends...
quite kinky I find

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
From the devs tumblr: Open Late Games is pleased to announce the upcoming game SPEAKEASY: LAST CALL. In this follow up to SPEAKEASY (released December 2023), players will revisit the original cast to experience side stories, new art, and a music player featuring the full soundtrack from the original game. Coming soon.

Reactions: Bethnay

PandarenGurl

May 13, 2024
it's a game for straight girls, for fujoshi it would be a yaoi game.

I didn't finish it because I got bored with the protagonist drooling over men, I guess it's inevitable in otome games.
The fact that it is an otome game affects in that the lesbian route is a minority, i.e. only 1 route out of 6.

but i think it is possible to play a route with only lesbian scenes, after you are introduced to the characters, you can choose which characters you want to spend more time with, so i guess that's the route selector.
I dunno...as a bi girl, I liked this one.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes