4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bob Bobber

Jun 23, 2018
Bro I was trying to pull CE on this shit to modify values but I can't manage to find anything, jeez
yea cheat engine doesnt work with a lot of renpy games. I followed to enable the console then opened the viewer to see what the values were called. It was kind of a bother since the different resources in this game are named weird

if you have another renpy game you're trying to cheat in maybe i can help you out

Ararararararagi

Feb 4, 2024
yea cheat engine doesnt work with a lot of renpy games. I followed to enable the console then opened the viewer to see what the values were called. It was kind of a bother since the different resources in this game are named weird
works on most Ren'Py games. Only downside is that it has a 3 file an hour(?) limit. The save files are in %appdata%\renpy\ on Windows.

ExiledViper

Nov 11, 2019
Did you by any chance subscribed to the level with the scene? Was wondering if anyone at all has that
Sadly not, I didn't realize that they had a subscribestar until just now, or I would've subscribed to that instead of buying the game on itch.io

ExiledViper

Nov 11, 2019
Anyone have any luck with this? I'm getting an error when trying to unzip
It's a bit of an odd thing that I've never seen with any other game, but you basically need to extract the .zo1 and .zo2 files to a folder, then use Winrar or anything else besides the default windows archive extractor to extract the zip from inside the zip. For some reason, windows doesn't show the popup if you try to use the built in archive extractor, and just returns a generic error message. When you use Winrar to try to extract the zip, it'll ask you to insert a disk, at which point you just choose the .z01 file (Not sure if other archive extractors have the same procedure, I only use Winrar)

tusk13

Jul 6, 2023
It's a bit of an odd thing that I've never seen with any other game, but you basically need to extract the .zo1 and .zo2 files to a folder, then use Winrar or anything else besides the default windows archive extractor to extract the zip from inside the zip. For some reason, windows doesn't show the popup if you try to use the built in archive extractor, and just returns a generic error message. When you use Winrar to try to extract the zip, it'll ask you to insert a disk, at which point you just choose the .z01 file (Not sure if other archive extractors have the same procedure, I only use Winrar)
Much obliged, do you know any cheats for this one or high saves?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote