4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bob Bobber

Jun 23, 2018
man idk what's going on but interrogation runs really poorly. I can't get the console working properly without it crashing nor can i even just play the game normally

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
On my system the interrogation game loads a splash screen for an instant before every animation, IE all the damn time. Usually it is just a flash, but it's always annoying.

I also can't figure out how to get past the spanking phase. I've tried beating the poor girl half to death. I've tried love bombing her (for what limited amount you can do), and I've tried going hot and cold and nothing seems to advance beyond "you're the bad guy obviously". Fair, but there's a whole game option that remains locked beyond changing that dialog.

ShadowEri

Dec 1, 2021
On my system the interrogation game loads a splash screen for an instant before every animation, IE all the damn time. Usually it is just a flash, but it's always annoying.

I also can't figure out how to get past the spanking phase. I've tried beating the poor girl half to death. I've tried love bombing her (for what limited amount you can do), and I've tried going hot and cold and nothing seems to advance beyond "you're the bad guy obviously". Fair, but there's a whole game option that remains locked beyond changing that dialog.
you have to make her pass out from pain, i dont know how to do the step after that tho

venardspanker

Mar 7, 2024
She has passed out multiple times and still only says "people like you" when I ask about the badguys.
The script is activated when hip HP and mental HP are below 30.
I saw all script.
Each part has HP. To clear a quest, each HP must be lower or higher than a certain value.
You have to hit her in various ways to pass the script.

venardspanker

Mar 7, 2024
Spankbot doesn't seem to spend a lot of time making games. He makes the game in a month while making the spanking animations.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I got too frustrated trying to suss out all of the hidden variables in this game. If you want to cheat set "Console = True" in 00console.py and open it with shift-o while in the game. The variables you need are:

$cheek_hp = 19
$belly_hp = 19
$breast_hp = 19
$hip_hp = 19
$pussy_hp = 19
$hp = 29

There is an alternative ending with:
$sub = 31

Or you can jump to the endings directly with
jump ending1
jump ending2
jump ending3

T0X1C_DUD3

Mar 22, 2019
Uploading now, sorry I forgot to yesterday.

Mega
Dear good sir, I thank you for your contribution, I just want to check in and see if you have went an extra mile to also purchase the scene files, if so, would you be so heroic and kind hearted to bless us folks here with such fortune?

UDVVuP

Mar 19, 2024
Here's the second game by spankbot that was just recently published:
Student Trainer Windows: Mega
Android APK: Mega

Along with that are some past publishes of the spankbot, mostly scraped from Kemono, and some other ones from my own subscription. These includes videos, scene files and sound files for the scene. Feel free to ask any quesitons if you don't know how to use them etc, if anyone have contents from the months not included here feel free to share them as well.
Videos: Mega
Scenes: Mega
Sound Files: Mega

The uploaders and other Admins can take over from here, just copy this before my Mega pro expires.
Could you share the animation again? The link seems to be no longer valid, and I haven't found any backup.

venardspanker

Mar 7, 2024
Dear good sir, I thank you for your contribution, I just want to check in and see if you have went an extra mile to also purchase the scene files, if so, would you be so heroic and kind hearted to bless us folks here with such fortune?

I'm the hero.
I have all of his Scene and Animations.
I spent almost 100 dollars to support him.
I can share, but I don't want to spend the extra money..

So, just share all of Kana-Sensei's Scene and I will share all of him.

Last edited:
Reactions: chenzhiang

T0X1C_DUD3

Mar 22, 2019

I'm the hero.
I have all of his Scene and Animations.
I spent almost 100 dollars to support him.
I can share, but I don't want to spend the extra money..

So, just share all of Kana-Sensei's Scene and I will share all of him.
Interesting proposition. Unfortunately I have all of his work up until this March as well. I only need April 2024 and spending $40 bucks on it seems not worth it for me. However I see your enthusiasm and I can make a trade, name a bundle you want with Kana and I will trade that with Spankbot 2024 Apr, do we have a deal?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote