Flash Abandoned SpacEscape [v.02.03.20] [UrielManX7]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes
May 2, 2017
Is there any way to get past the tutorial? I cant get past the begining part where you have to jump onto the three ledges, its just impossible to make that last jump???
Yeah I'm having the same problem, I don't know if it's a bug or if you need to be using a controller or something since the game recommends you do that, but honestly this is really frustrating.

EDIT: Turns out you need to remap the jump button off of what it is originally, then you're able to move while jumping.

Last edited:

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
I know uriel is making the chibi game to understand the new engine/program

but i miss the other game tho' (In terms of actually finishing fully the game)

Don't know when he'll get up to working on it, but looking that he's busy and still understanding the new engine, i think this is one of those games that will be released super later on

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
I know uriel is making the chibi game to understand the new engine/program

but i miss the other game tho' (In terms of actually finishing fully the game)

Don't know when he'll get up to working on it, but looking that he's busy and still understanding the new engine, i think this is one of those games that will be released super later on
He's had a couple hang ups with it, or was it the flash he still uses to facilitate the animations? Yeah, Something about flash not being able to handle all the layers he's working with. It might be a crude way of putting together the animations, using an outdated program, but he seems to be managing.

Now, we just need to get him to maybe replace flash with something else. I'm not very knowledgeable with this kind of stuff, I'm sorta just parroting what I've seen.

I have not heard of many hangups with him using the GoDot engine, uh, maybe a few things. But nothing major I can remember.

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
Okay, I thought this was the chibi thread, but it's not.
Should I post these GIFs, as well as the ones on the previous page to the Chibi topic/thread? I feel like it would be redundant, so I think I'll just post a link to these moving frames on the other thread.

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Well by the looks of it he's working on another game FNAN related, so i guess chibi is on the shelve too...

I was sure he decided to scrap space escape because he was gonna try FINDING a new game engine to work on it, and chibi version was a startup on how to make a game there.... Somehow it took over and he forgot about that first thing he had in mind

BLERP_RAT

Mar 6, 2020
so how do you fix the controls? i'm using keyboard but can't even get past the initial start area because i can't jump diagonally?

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
so how do you fix the controls? i'm using keyboard but can't even get past the initial start area because i can't jump diagonally?
You may have to use a combination of a joypad with 3rd party software that allows the remapping of controls. I found that worked the best, It is pretty fun and feels natural with a controller in hand.

That said, I've almost never used the Keyboard to play, but as I understand there are option to reconfigure the buttons.

BLERP_RAT

Mar 6, 2020
You may have to use a combination of a joypad with 3rd party software that allows the remapping of controls. I found that worked the best, It is pretty fun and feels natural with a controller in hand.

That said, I've almost never used the Keyboard to play, but as I understand there are option to reconfigure the buttons.

ok i'll try that can you recommend a good program i tried doing it by linking the game to steam and using big picture mode to set up a xbox controller but no dice on that

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
ok i'll try that can you recommend a good program i tried doing it by linking the game to steam and using big picture mode to set up a xbox controller but no dice on that
Something like would work, or would work just fine

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes