• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
If it's a little complicated to get to the best/ideal scene then maybe a sub optimal scene is fine if you aren't using a walkthrough. You want the optimization without the guide. That's not reasonable. This does make the game more complex to develop, but they've been doing very well so far.

That would be a fine approach but a) the kink blacklist operates more under 'we will give you less' as opposed to 'we will give you none' and I'd say the system is a fine compromise showing that there aren't any full blacklists. B) It makes the game very distinct

A constant and strict telegraph of game overs hurts exploration IMO. Also, there are a lot of game over screens but the reused game over screens are far more common than the unique game over screens. You should be running into game overs naturally unless you know what to do.

No, a) earn your scenes but also b) you have the images folder in the game where all the pics are stored. Also, it's OK if games are made in years and take less than a day to beat. This is a fine way to design a game.
All of this, but also, SpaceCorps is already such an extremely simple and easy to play VN, I don't really understand how anyone can struggle with it. You have an in-game walkthrough, no actual game-overs, 'good choice' and 'bad choice' sounds, and all of the basic RenPy features on top of that (rollback, autosave, etc.). And just through writing alone, it's really obvious which choices lead to good or bad outcomes, all you need is some basic media literacy.

Like please watch the crush his ego scene and tell me you wouldn't rather play as that MC. I really like that guy, why isn't HE the main character as opposed to the bumbling twindlebrain we've gotten up until now?
Well, I assume by your username (lmao) that this kind of dynamic really appeals to you, but I'm personally not a big fan. There is a difference between just generally being confident, smart, and resourceful (which the MC is sort of progressing towards in the main story) and being a smug cruel little shit like he was in that Rick scene (and same goes for the Cole dom/bully routes). Just offering a perspective from someone who likes the MC as he is, lol.

Thecodex101

Feb 5, 2022
I can not get this game to load now really weird not sure why - just fails to load is there some compatibility issue? in windows version

Ramdom34

Jul 5, 2021
also what happened to reading peoples thought? I feel like I really liked that aspect and now I dont think ive seen it once during season 2

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Well, I assume by your username (lmao) that this kind of dynamic really appeals to you, but I'm personally not a big fan. There is a difference between just generally being confident, smart, and resourceful (which the MC is sort of progressing towards in the main story) and being a smug cruel little shit like he was in that Rick scene (and same goes for the Cole dom/bully routes). Just offering a perspective from someone who likes the MC as he is, lol.
I like the crush his ego option but as norm I'd prefer something midway between the flustered goof we have most of the time and the intellectually savage persona.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Haven't played this in a while but some of the recent reviews are saying the dev turned the sister into a whore that fucked everybody, that true?
It depends on your choices which version of canon events you get. If you you are a sharer then she's a slut on the ship. If you like to keep the girls to yourself based on your choices then she isnt. Also like the other person said, a lot of the time, if you dont pick an option to find out what happened, then it's as if it didnt happen at all. Not for this case specifically but just overall. It's how the dev chose to handle backstories apparently.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
It depends on your choices which version of canon events you get. If you you are a sharer then she's a slut on the ship. If you like to keep the girls to yourself based on your choices then she isnt. Also like the other person said, a lot of the time, if you dont pick an option to find out what happened, then it's as if it didnt happen at all. Not for this case specifically but just overall. It's how the dev chose to handle backstories apparently.
I'm willing to share with other women but not with other men.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
....Whichever scene the bi players missed, they can see it right away in the second part of the mission.
So is that second part a forced scene or an optional one? I don't consider myself Bi as I have zero interest in Masculine characters but I guess I'm not 100% straight since I'm ok with Feminine that isn't female (Sissy/Trap/Trans)

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
So is that second part a forced scene or an optional one? I don't consider myself Bi as I have zero interest in Masculine characters but I guess I'm not 100% straight since I'm ok with Feminine that isn't female (Sissy/Trap/Trans)
It's an optional part of the mission, you don't have to watch the scene if you don't want to.

Reactions: Stil996

Finnean

Jul 18, 2021
does this update get back to the main story or is it more daily chores to raise stats for no reason?
The main story is that the protagonist is in training. Various storylines are progressing. Is there any specific one you want to know about?

Reactions: Stil996

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i really can't understand the in game walkthrough really...it's so confusing,,and u can't even say where you are and n what order are the windows....:oops:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
and i don't get why give an Horse dick to a dork like the Doctor...no one (not augmented or human)should oversize Mc's dling'a'long

s1im

Jun 26, 2018
Does the "Update Only" patch provide an update only for the prior version (e.g. you must apply v2.6.3 update patch to a working install of v2.6.2), or is it applicable to any prior version within a specified range (e.g. you can apply 2.6.3 update patch to any working install of a 2.x version or 2.6.x version)?

My apologies if this has already been answered, but I checked in the OP and tried searching the forum thread but didn't see any detail about this.

Update:

After unzipping the update I found it has an INSTRUCTIONS file that tells how to use it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still, it would be useful to have some info in the OP to save people (like me) from downloading more than necessary to do an update.

Last edited:

Finnean

Jul 18, 2021
Does the "Update Only" patch provide an update only for the prior version (e.g. you must apply v2.6.3 update patch to a working install of v2.6.2), or is it applicable to any prior version within a specified range (e.g. you can apply 2.6.3 update patch to any working install of a 2.x version or 2.6.x version)?

My apologies if this has already been answered, but I checked in the OP and tried searching the forum thread but didn't see any detail about this.

Update:

After unzipping the update I found it has an INSTRUCTIONS file that tells how to use it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still, it would be useful to have some info in the OP to save people (like me) from downloading more than necessary to do an update.
It should work as long as you use it with a version that has all of the season 1 content. So any 2.x version should work.

is the only futa in the game still the demon?
Yes,and the next update will feature her. It may be her last scene however.

mide

Nov 28, 2017
It should work as long as you use it with a version that has all of the season 1 content. So any 2.x version should work.

Yes,and the next update will feature her. It may be her last scene however.
lame. thanks. is there still only 1 scene with her?

• Sad
Reactions: Piratefishes
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes