• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Haven't played this in a while but some of the recent reviews are saying the dev turned the sister into a whore that fucked everybody, that true?

• Wow
Reactions: wiwem71072

Finnean

Jul 18, 2021
Haven't played this in a while but some of the recent reviews are saying the dev turned the sister into a whore that fucked everybody, that true?
Depends. There is a scene in which she alludes to doing some kind of favors. Then the MC can optionally read her mind and there is a selection of characters that have sexual scenes viewable. Like all other scenes if you do not view them, they didn't happen. People seem to get really angry at the presentation of it. Most of the scenes are her licking a woman. One has her peg a dude and only one has her actually have sex with a guy. The last one is her simply serving tea to someone.
If you have Silverback enabled, which your comment implies, this will be the only favor she did and she will outright state not having done anything sexual. She also had a boyfriend, but I think if you have Silverback their relationship never became sexual.
If anything of that is an issue to you, I don't recommend playing the game.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
SpaceCorps XXX 2.6.3 Early Release (Patreon) 2024-04-29
This one's a lot bigger than expected - with 452 images over 4 scenes, featuring Cathy, Rick, Anna, & Ashmodai as intimate/romantic interests. The continuing parts of the story takes you through a hot and heavy Lunch, a Second Watch mission where you tutor Anna, and an alarming encounter in the corridor
There's also another Daemon mission [featuring Prince Ashmodai] - but please note that you'll have to use an older save to play that.
PC & MAC DOWNLOADS:
You can: download the full game [5.4GB]; download the Season 2 patch if you already have Season 1 content; and download the Season 1 content if you don't already have it.
Full Game:
[GDrive]
[GDrive2]
[GDrive]
Season 2 Patch:
This patch contains all Season 2 content. It only works if you have all Season 1 content.
[GDrive]
[GDrive2]
[GDrive]
Complete Season 1 Only:
This stand alone allows you to play all Season 1 content. It does not contain Season 2. It does work with the Season 2 patch [follow the instructions file in the download to merge them].

Android Version:
Will be made available following Public Release

P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
SpaceCorps XXX [S2 v2.6.3] [RanliLabz] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

More links later. Have to bounce.

Win/Linux [2,70 GB]
- - -

Mac [2,72 GB]
- - -

Update Only (PC) [933 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I sometimes don't test my compressions if I have to much to do.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of SpaceCorpsXXX v2.6.3.

Main App:
Mandatory Package(s):
  • - Assets

install the app. after a fresh install, run it once to create all the required folders. read .
then you have to copy the assets pack to the folder /RenPy/org.spacecorpsxxx.the66/game on Android 11 and newer or to the folder /Android/data/org.spacecorpsxxx.the66/files/game.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

• Red Heart
Reactions: HyoriIsh

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
I just started this game and so far the only walkthrough I get In-game while playing is Pink dialogue that suggests Homoerotic content...

I was hoping at some point if you could implement Green for Straight content and stuff like that... Pausing the game to look at the actual Walkthrough graph takes you out of the game a little and at first was a little confusing because I thought I was trying to Avoid the Homo stuff with the nurse and was wondering why I kept getting rejected by her than I thought I had to unfortunately accept the gangbang kink to get her but still got rejected, I had to actually go along the think line of acting like a Virgin and being super polite and avoiding looking between her legs even though she was clearly trying to show you.

Again please id really appreciate with how there is a pink dialogue option we had other colours for the more straight and other controversial kinks and a way to tell In game if we're going the right way... I can't speak for others but I want to try and see as much straight/Lesbian content or follow along a Harem path to the best rif my ability so like maybe give us Green text for Harem path that gives us the most content without gangbang or gay stuff so I don't have to pause to go look at a picture for a walkthrough please

Reactions: downtoo2015

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SpaceCorpsXXX-S2v2.6.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Did Ranli ever fix the version that forced you to pick Max instead of Flora if you explored any "Bi" options? we discussed it in November #8,685
I still haven't played that version (I've been trying to let some story build up + I have zero interest in Max),

Ramdom34

Jul 5, 2021
so they said rick had something this update but I only saw cathy, or did I miss something else then the "kiss" near the end

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
I've installed the game and tried it but couldn't actually get interested in it. It probably has content I like somewhere in it, but it seems to be locked behind tons of content I dont like, and is likely very shallow and disappointing since its not the game's main focus. I can't self insert into a buff cringe MC idiot. Maybe he becomes wiser stops being distracted by any random ass passing by but I played for a while and ended up quitting due to boredom. This game has a ton of tags but in practice its only good if you're into very vanilla stuff (or are super gay into gay sex between macho men).

Reactions: MadLad Nomad

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
Okay I've played some more of the game but not half way through yet. I believe I've got some constructive feedback but I'm not sure if anyone would agree or not.

1) the game feels like it has too many branching paths and without the walkthrough images in the game it is a little complicated to get the best ideal scene without looking at the walkthrough first which sucks because don't want to pause the game to look at a weird squiggles with description bubbles.
It feels like the game is trying to please everyone at once like a jack of all trades but master of none particularly when it comes to kinks and the more branching paths you have I feel the more complicated it's going to be to develope the game when the roots spread out more.

2) I think it would be simpler if most of the Links/traits/fetishes where just checkboxes at the very start like.
Q1) do you like NTR/Sharing/Swinging/Gangbangs?
A1)NTR yes
A2) Swinging/gangbangs yes
A3) all of above
A4) none of above.

Q2) Do you like homoerotic content?
A1) no
A2) yes

Q3) if yes to homoerotic are you okay if Male & female harem members interact sexually.
A1) no, I want my girls and guy lovers seperate
A2) only if I know and consent first.
A3) yes, they don't need my permission as long as both male and female are in my harem.

I think a lot of time can be saved with a questionnaire at the start so you just get content you like.

3) some Link/traits seem odd to me, the black girl eventually gives you an option for the Taboo kink at the start and I thought that would allow me to get some "Roommate" content but all I got was the black girl bangin' her "Roommates" in the MC's thought clouds so I disabled it.

Later on regardless of the Taboo trait when talking to the black girl or cole the small dick bully you get asked about Anal but if you pick the silver back (all girls are my girls) trait you don't get asked about anal at all but if you are asked it's another MC thoughts bubble of another dude fucking the black girl...

And shortly after you finally get to meet your "Ex-Roommate" and if you label her as something closer to home you get Taboo enabled again so am I going to start seeing the black girl getting fucked by her "Roommates" again?

In short I think all the kinks/traits should be asked about at the start like a question sheet or something.

And than I think you should get mostly Yes/no answers basically asking "do you want to fuck this person? And all those dialogue options should be green & Yellow dialogue for game overs that have scenes/content and completely remove the Game over options that don't have content because who is going to click on a game over option that has no content, it's a waste of time.

Pretty much the game feels like there are too many unnecessary steps and options & there is a lot of rolling back or double checking the walkthrough images when it feels like it should be built into the dialogue choices and so far all I see is...
PINK for Homo
Purple for Femdom
Yellow for conversations that loop back around

4) maybe add a scene galley unlock so those of us who feel we might have missed something can check the alternative scenes instead of rolling back or starting a new game.

5) back to the previous points about being asked questions about kinks I feel like the game should basically be set up like..

Q1 do you like gay stuff
A1) no
A2) yes

Q2 do you prefer Harem or NTR/Sharing (other dick in general that's not yours with your Li)
A1) harem only
A2) NTR/sharing/Gangbang
A3) both with consent/MC agrees first

Ideally for myself I want to go a full Harem route and collect all the women like Pokemon, I'm okay with Femdom on other women but not myself.

The game also looks like it's been developed over years but only has enough content that someone can get through it all in one day if they really wanted to so I feel like the game could really benefit from some sort of restructuring or a greater focus on playing more like a regular yes or No AVN with the usual Harem/Corruption options and Less like a sandbox that doesn't actually have any of the exploring.

Reactions: MECKATZER

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
Did Ranli ever fix the version that forced you to pick Max instead of Flora if you explored any "Bi" options? we discussed it in November #8,685
I still haven't played that version (I've been trying to let some story build up + I have zero interest in Max),
The update that came out right after that one sort of fixed it. Straight players get the Aurora scene, Gay players get Max, Bi players get Max if they have met him before, otherwise they get Aurora. Whichever scene the bi players missed, they can see it right away in the second part of the mission.

so they said rick had something this update but I only saw cathy, or did I miss something else then the "kiss" near the end
The kiss was the only romantic content with Rick in this update.

Jul 30, 2023
1) the game feels like it has too many branching paths and without the walkthrough images in the game it is a little complicated to get the best ideal scene without looking at the walkthrough first which sucks because don't want to pause the game to look at a weird squiggles with description bubbles.
It feels like the game is trying to please everyone at once like a jack of all trades but master of none particularly when it comes to kinks and the more branching paths you have I feel the more complicated it's going to be to develope the game when the roots spread out more.
If it's a little complicated to get to the best/ideal scene then maybe a sub optimal scene is fine if you aren't using a walkthrough. You want the optimization without the guide. That's not reasonable. This does make the game more complex to develop, but they've been doing very well so far.

2) I think it would be simpler if most of the Links/traits/fetishes where just checkboxes at the very start like.
Q1) do you like NTR/Sharing/Swinging/Gangbangs?
A1)NTR yes
A2) Swinging/gangbangs yes
A3) all of above
A4) none of above.

Q2) Do you like homoerotic content?
A1) no
A2) yes
Q3) if yes to homoerotic are you okay if Male & female harem members interact sexually.
A1) no, I want my girls and guy lovers seperate
A2) only if I know and consent first.
A3) yes, they don't need my permission as long as both male and female are in my harem.
That would be a fine approach but a) the kink blacklist operates more under 'we will give you less' as opposed to 'we will give you none' and I'd say the system is a fine compromise showing that there aren't any full blacklists. B) It makes the game very distinct

3) some Link/traits seem odd to me, the black girl eventually gives you an option for the Taboo kink at the start and I thought that would allow me to get some "Roommate" content but all I got was the black girl bangin' her "Roommates" in the MC's thought clouds so I disabled it.

And than I think you should get mostly Yes/no answers basically asking "do you want to fuck this person? And all those dialogue options should be green & Yellow dialogue for game overs that have scenes/content and completely remove the Game over options that don't have content because who is going to click on a game over option that has no content, it's a waste of time.
A constant and strict telegraph of game overs hurts exploration IMO. Also, there are a lot of game over screens but the reused game over screens are far more common than the unique game over screens. You should be running into game overs naturally unless you know what to do.

4) maybe add a scene galley unlock so those of us who feel we might have missed something can check the alternative scenes instead of rolling back or starting a new game.

The game also looks like it's been developed over years but only has enough content that someone can get through it all in one day if they really wanted to so I feel like the game could really benefit from some sort of restructuring or a greater focus on playing more like a regular yes or No AVN with the usual Harem/Corruption options and Less like a sandbox that doesn't actually have any of the exploring.
No, a) earn your scenes but also b) you have the images folder in the game where all the pics are stored. Also, it's OK if games are made in years and take less than a day to beat. This is a fine way to design a game.

Reactions: Oliz82
Jul 30, 2023
I am playing a max perversion game here, but I am keeping crushing Rick's ego, it's very satisfying. That being said, when I am crushing his ego my thoughts are 'damn' but more importantly 'who are you?' I really like MC when he's actually intelligent but it's so rare that we get to it. Like please watch the crush his ego scene and tell me you wouldn't rather play as that MC. I really like that guy, why isn't HE the main character as opposed to the bumbling twindlebrain we've gotten up until now?

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes