• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SpaceCorpsXXX-S2v2.6.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Feb 12, 2022
Why? Adding political people to a AVN just seems so weird and invites toxicity to the thread
RenliLabz has not been active on f95zone since 2021 and therefore can't know that you are displeased with this 5-year-old joke of his.

If you want to scold him for being mean to a controversial politician, you probably have to become a Patreon of his and send him a DM there :)

Mordikay

Sep 23, 2022
So there's no gallery option for this game to unlock? Because there's no way I'm playing through that sandbox part.

Finnean

Jul 18, 2021
So there's no gallery option for this game to unlock? Because there's no way I'm playing through that sandbox part.
No, there is a gallery, it is just tied to individual savegames and you can access it anytime while playing the game by opening the menu and clicking Virtual Stable and the character involved. There's just not one in the start menu.

The game also isn't very sanbox-styled. The first season is relatively linear and in the second one you just pick "missions", relatively self-contained scenarios with the characters you like. Very little content requires you doing things in one specific way and while there are stats, there is no grinding for scenes, chance-based triggers for scenes or "be-in-this-place-at-that-time" triggers for scenes.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
RenliLabz has not been active on f95zone since 2021 and therefore can't know that you are displeased with this 5-year-old joke of his.

If you want to scold him for being mean to a controversial politician, you probably have to become a Patreon of his and send him a DM there :)
I don't want to scold him for being mean to a controversial politician. I give him props for his dislike of the annoying orange but the fact is, adding politics to non-political media (such as AVNs) attracts intense toxicity.

And on that note, i'll stop talking before i'm banned

Reactions: water_rockz_sockz

perles75

May 16, 2020
I don't want to scold him for being mean to a controversial politician. I give him props for his dislike of the annoying orange but the fact is, adding politics to non-political media (such as AVNs) attracts intense toxicity.
I mean, the whole game is a satire, I find the choice of the founders of SpaceCorps perfect :ROFLMAO: Luckily, Ranli is not American.

And tbh the game didn't attract much toxicity, only the occasional puzzled voice.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Aion_Abyss

perles75

May 16, 2020
so more gay stuff and no cis or anna content...sigh..what a disappointent this game turn out-..loved 1 season
The game has exactly one straight scene and one gay scene.

I'm sure you'll love March update that is focused on Cole -the only cadet with whom we haven't had breakfast together yet.

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
Can MC fuck his mom in this game?
Not in the current version or in the near future.

The MC will probably get intimate with his "landlady" at some point, but since she hasn't been introduced into the main story yet, appearing only in flashbacks so far, it will be a long while before that will happen. Probably at the start of Season 3 at the earliest, which is still a few years away.

so more gay stuff and no cis or anna content...sigh..what a disappointent this game turn out-..loved 1 season
Good news for you is that there will be a one-on-one mission with Anna coming in the April update (most likely oral sex only). Either Anna or Cis should also be in the next batch of characters to get the morning shower scenes where the MC romances the love interests (it will probably be Cis because she is much more popular in the polls, but maybe it will be Anna for story reasons).

I also personally really appreciate Ranli's commitment to delivering both M/M and M/F content with each update, though I can understand why it would bother some players. It really makes the game feel like a Bi game, rather than a straight game with some optional fetish content.

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes