perles75

May 16, 2020
I also personally really appreciate Ranli's commitment to delivering both M/M and M/F content with each update, though I can understand why it would bother some players. It really makes the game feel like a Bi game, rather than a straight game with some optional fetish content.
It helps that Ranli is bi himself.
But yes, he takes careful attention that everything is more or less balanced, down to the number of characters per branch. So much that, when he remastered season 1 at some point, to make it nicer, he added the m/m version of the first two scenes (the infirmary and the encounter on the corridor) because it was the only part that didn't have that choice. After that, there have been only a couple of updates, I think, with just a straight or just a gay scene.
Of course, I can imagine that for some people a 50/50 game is basically a full gay game :rolleyes:

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
I don't want to scold him for being mean to a controversial politician. I give him props for his dislike of the annoying orange but the fact is, adding politics to non-political media (such as AVNs) attracts intense toxicity.

And on that note, i'll stop talking before i'm banned
I think it dates the game. I'll bet younger players already don't get the Sarah Palin jokes :p

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
Sex with aliens has already been in game for a very long time.
Yep, literally the second (or third, if you picked MAX) character the MC meets and has sex with is an alien (Kex), lol. Then there's Krathi and Ayewn, who have had multiple sex scenes since their introduction. And the Shapeshifter.

I do kind of agree with the sentiment that the game is underutilising the alien characters, though. I guess it's because they are mainly treated as a fetish (along with androids and demons) and so are designed to be completely avoidable.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
Is "Integrated" the highest Perversion rank you can achieve in the game?
I've taken a peek at the code, and it does look like this is the highest "rank" right now. Maybe this will be expanded a bit more in the future, though, considering how high the perversion can get now (I'm at 322 in my current save).

Reactions: Jack Townsend

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
The Genderblind Content Kink "activates scenes involving androgynous, trans, and intersex characters, but is modified by your gender orientation settings." I managed to unlock this kink as a No Futa Straight. What would it look and be like under these circumstances?

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes