Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
I agree with less foot stuff, rape and underage looking characters.

I don't mind the character being 15 or so, at least they have tits, but lots look like 8-10 years old, don't understand what the fun is of that.
What? Granted it's been a long while since I played this game, but I don't recall any character looking like a child.

Reactions: GucciGang69

Viper XIII

Oct 26, 2017
The Changelog for the OP and a Link for the Walkthrough 10.5:

Now this update completes Lorza her story, which means Keen will finally get his long awaited massage :) And I also updated the ship map and brought together all story elements involving the repairs of
pink shuttle
... which can now be fully repaired.

Well, I hope you like it!

This has been added (in more detail)

• New Map Art: (largely) updated the art, to match the more recently designed rooms again.
  • New challenge: Pink shuttle repairs
  • New scene: Opening the shuttle
  • New Location: Pink shuttle interior
  • New scene: Keens massage
  • New XXX scene for Lorza (containing 5 new animation sequences)
  • Story update: many dialogs were updated, to get a consistent story around the pink shuttle.
  • Other additions: Many new character poses, various new items, and some additional story art.
  • I fixed the bug around 'Hank's screwdriver' (and build in a safty to get around it just in case...).
  • I also fixed the spelling errors you found, thanks!

Good to know...

• If you just want to see the new content, you can best start playing from the Doctors story.
  • Generally, when someone tells you to come back later; pass through keens room.

And please don't forget ...(for returning players)
  • Old save games cannot be re-used after an update & will get you stuck if you do; because if code changes, saves break.
  • Instead, use the chapter select screen to get back to where you were.

Walkthrough

Are you stuck, then maybe the

can help?

You can also find it again in the sidebar of the store-page, by clicking on the ‘ manual ’.

Behind the scenes

Well, I always like to share some of what I made...but I don't want to spoil things :) So, therefore let's have a look at the map.

It was once the first thing I made for Space Rescue, and it was a big help when designing the actual rooms for the game. But after detailing a room, it wouldn't always look like it's map-icon anymore. And so it was about time to bring the map up to date again. But it wasn't just cosmetics. For example the medbay really needed a door & so I finally added one :)

ynosharingakk

Mar 11, 2023
2 flamingllama420

not sure if Mac version updated pass 9.5 (dev was on a trip), BUTT!!!!! the new 11.0 version is comming in a week or few, it probably will be for Mac OS also
so heads-up and see attachment

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
Kinda confused, the 10.5 posted above has been around here since October already, so nothing new. Did this version just go public and there is already an 11.0 or whatever released for Patrons? Judging from the Patreon site, 11.5 is in the works, but I don't find anything about 11.0 anywhere.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Donkeybong

scar0017

May 7, 2017
I've basically given up hope for a Mac version... does anyone have it past 9.5?
The Mac app is actually a folder in disguise, a so called package, that conceals the data files inside. These files can be manipulated:
- right-click the app -> Show Package Contents
- navigate to Contents/Resources/autorun
- replace the files and folders within (game, renpy, SRCP.py, SRPC.sh) with the corresponding ones from PC v10.5
- enjoy :)

It is recommended to keep a backup of the unmodified Mac app in case anything goes wrong.

JoyRideX

Jan 28, 2019
Woah, felt like Dr. Frankenstein just now seeing this in latest update... Just wanted to scream "It's alive!!!!" With thunder and lightning flashing in the background
Haha, I just dropped by to visit, then I saw this comment.

It's oddly appropriate for the story of this update (11.0) :D

Well, thanks for still playing Space Rescue everyone!
I'm glad to read that you're still enjoying it!

All the best
-Robin

Space Rescue Code Pink s1.gif

JoyRideX

Jan 28, 2019
wait so the patreon says this completes lorza's story, so we never go past BJ with lorza? like...never never?
Oh, no worries! I do plan to add a few more sex scenes (massage options) to Lorza her story. My dev notes actually mention: the storyline is 100% completed, but there will still be extra sex scenes added. The same goes for many other stories by the way :)

JoyRideX

Jan 28, 2019
Is there any kind of in-game walkthrough or hint system yet? I remember something like that being discussed a while back.

I love this game, but sometimes trying to make progress can be excruciating (as of a year or so ago, hopefully not as much now?)
Well , there has always been a walkthrough - just follow this link which will bring you to the most up to date version of the walkthrough --> . There is also a direct link to this in the game itself ( go to gameguide in the main menu, and scroll down to the bottom). I will make a real integrated hint system in the future, but that's really time consuming thing to do (and to update each time) -so this is it for now. Anyway, hope that helps a bit! :)

All the best,
Robin

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
Oh, no worries! I do plan to add a few more sex scenes (massage options) to Lorza her story. My dev notes actually mention: the storyline is 100% completed, but there will still be extra sex scenes added. The same goes for many other stories by the way :)
Love the work you've been doing on the game. I hope more sex scenes with the sisters are planned.

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes